Search results

1. Durf

M6 Mark ii Focus box size question

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to make the focusing box smaller in the M6ii like you can with the M50? I can't seem to find the change frame size option in the menu. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Durf

A Canon 16-35 f/2.8 USM iii for 59.99???? What The....?????

I just found this, I wonder what is going on with this listing and dealer???? Geeze, this can't be for real!?!? https://www.bindpoke.com/canon-ef-16-35mm-f-28l-iii-usm-ultra-wide-angle-zoom-lens-64gb-memory-card-bundle
  3. Durf

Sony A7iii or Pentax K1 - The Choice is Near

I've been waiting on Canon for several years now to come out with a FF Camera with a 5 axis IBIS system specifically for shooting my large collection of vintage lenses. I'm tired of waiting as it looks like they'll never pull through for me with this one feature for me.... The EOS-R would of...
  4. Durf

Need a RAW Editor Recommendation

Looking for a recommendation other than Lightroom and ON1. I have Lightroom Classic but the subscription is about up for renewal and I'm trying to find something I can buy outright. I also have ON1 Photo Raw 2018 and have been having a lot of issues with it's performance and am at the point...
  5. Durf

ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5 - Release Notes

IT's Finally HERE! This is the latest version, I'm downloading and updating my previous version now.