Search results

1. NeverPlayMonopoly

Canon EOS 90D full specifications

I'd buy this for... ....$1,199? Is that it? Did I win? I want a chance to spin the wheel.
  2. NeverPlayMonopoly

Canon announcements coming at the end of August [CR2]

Ah yes, the 90D. Or as I'd like to call it: "The last DSLR I'll probably ever need"
  3. NeverPlayMonopoly

Here’s a list of rumoured and predicted cameras coming from Canon in the next year

90D is getting bought by yours truly. Upgrading from an original 7d. Every time Capture One updates, the banding in the recovered shadows for that body gets a little worse. Which makes absolutely no sense to me. It'll probably be the last digital camera I buy.
  4. NeverPlayMonopoly

No crop on 4K coming in next APS-C DSLR [CR1]

Did the 80d just grossly outsell the 7d line?
  5. NeverPlayMonopoly

Kickstarter: Peak Design Unveils The Next Generation of Camera Tripods

10 points to whoever guesses Peak Design's "Influencer" budget.
  6. NeverPlayMonopoly

Canon registers a 32.5mp APS-C DSLR in Taiwan

Got your G7 master cert, homie?
  7. NeverPlayMonopoly

Canon registers a 32.5mp APS-C DSLR in Taiwan

I've been using an original 7d since it came out, so I'm very excited for this announcement. Depending on the boxes it ticks, I could see not having to transition to the rf mount for another couple of years. Almost bought an rp just because the tether port on my 7d is on the fritz, but I think I...
  8. NeverPlayMonopoly

Canon officially announces the RF 85mm f/1.2L USM

I could literally just take a woman to Hawaii for the price of this lens.
  9. NeverPlayMonopoly

The future of the Canon EOS-1D X series [CR1]

Came here for this
  10. NeverPlayMonopoly

Is the new Canon full frame mirrorless called the EOS R?

R for "Remember when you used to actually enjoy photography instead of sit on gear forums all day?"
  11. NeverPlayMonopoly

Announcements Coming The First Week of September [CR2]

Using past experiences, can anyone predict what they believe will be the price drop of the 5dm4 as we know it?
  12. NeverPlayMonopoly

5D Mark V wish list

5DMV: 6k 24, 30fps 4k up to 120fps CMOS Mid 40s-50 MP count, no AA ISO range of 50-...idc over 100 focus points spread out better eye detect auto focus or similar (warning on shot if eye focus wasn't nailed in this mode) much better recovery of highlights idk, a beer. intro: 3,299-USD
  13. NeverPlayMonopoly

Video Capabilities Will Be at the Heart of All Future Canon Prosumer Camera Bodies [CR2]

Canon thought we'd all hate video on a dslr, I guess. Also, speaking of the 5d2, I remember around the time it was being announced there was so much praise and hype for it. 99% sure that one part of the marketing mix was an episode of the TV series House, where they filmed a good portion on...
  14. NeverPlayMonopoly

Three Sensors Being Tested for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless? [CR1]

Has anyone commented on the possible aesthetics of this new line of FF MILCs from Canon? Obviously, mount is in the forefront of everyones minds, but I still really wish I could get some hints on the design. I feel like popular photography industry commentators were big fans of the Fuji X-T2...