Search results

1. B

The Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM sells for a record €500,000 at auction

With all the people who we’ve been assured have jumped / are jumping from Canon I’m surprised there were two left to have a bidding war!
  2. B

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

Dual C-Fast = user is locked in ‘old’ tech with ‘low’ performance - bad camera maker! Dual CFexpress = user’s old cards are rendered useless & user is forced to buy expensive new cards - bad camera maker! C-Fast plus CFexpress = top performance is only available without the essential dual card...
  3. B

Canon thinks the camera market will drop by another 50% over the next two years

Has anyone been able to read the Nikkei interview? It is in Japanese & behind a paywall as far as I can tell. My interest is that a 50% drop seems hard to reconcile with #ome of the projections in the information provided in Canon’s financial projections. If anybody knows of a site with the...
  4. B

Is a native EF mount coming to a Canon full frame mirrorless camera? [CR1]

Hello All, My guess is that a new mirrorless FF EF-X mount will be an “extreme EF-S” with the sensor to mount distance equaling the EF (so EF & EF-S are a native fit) and EF-X lenses will be able to have glass extending into the body further than EF-S. This will give the FF mirrorless a...