Search results

1. R

Patent: Superzoom lenses for EF and RF mounts

This with a body that can do 5 fps with focus priority I'll be buying
  2. R

A real film makers a7iii vs eos R comparison

Since Max's video got posted and his look like crap, even made the sony look bad at 400% (seriously if you have to go to 400% you should move closer). Potatoes video goes to 500% and both look great.
  3. R

Video comparison Eos R vs. competitors in 4K

this video is correct in many ways...if you are constantly making videos zoomed in 400x. I would rather see quality at 1x, but then again if he did that he wouldnt get any views
  4. R

Two Canon EOS R series bodies coming in 2019 [CR2]

what if the lower end one is to test out new tech? Canon doesnt put untested tech in their upper end cameras. lower end will probably be 24mpx with something new added, either bsi or ibus. that way by the time it makes it to the more expensive models it will be gen 2 of what ever new comes into...
  5. R

Ready to buy the EOS R, when . . .

I was thinking the same thing too. A wide pancake would be great. Especially if it has IS or it's moderately fast
  6. R

DPReview first impressions on EOS R

why does their dpreview's look like crap compaired to jered and tonys preview of the camera? anyone else notice this difference?
  7. R

What would it take for you to buy a ML body?

this is what i want also! but in full frame.
  8. R

Canon EOS R Bluetooth Function

why dont you use a dongle? usb type c to usb. then a sd card reader. quickest, most efficient(battery and time), reliable. That is if you have an android phone. Samsung includes the adapter in the box and works well! then bring along some usb sticks to copy the files to them. This will help...
  9. R

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

Thats the plan, may get a new lens in the mean time.
  10. R

I rewatched the part where fro's video shows the view finder...dang how did i miss the slide show effect?! All i really want in this camera is atleast 8fps with ai servo, and better noise control then the 7d(I know this one is true)
  11. R

also probably the fact that we get a battery grip, 100% working adaptors some with added functionality, and no blackout while shooting
  12. R

POLL? How many are preordering the EOS R?

It would be great to show the sales figures of the canon 5d mk4 when it first came out to the 2018 sony sales. I think it would be a different story. The people who would of bought the 5d would already have it. The sony was brand new, so of course it would sell more.
  13. R

The Canon announcements will be sometime around 3:00 AM Eastern Time on September 5, 2018

anyone know where i can go for the announcement? any links? I got lucky and am working at noon tomorrow!
  14. R

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

it could of been a rough translation! Or Canon trolling the internet with bogus specs :eek:
  15. R

For me I hope for your RX version. Its more along the lines that i shoot. This version is probably targeted at 6D type users.
  16. R

So true. I like how people dont know this fact about Canon. My og 7d worked right out of the box on the date they released it out in the public. Heck i havent even updated the fw, and for still(what i use it for) it never gave me a problem. People talk about pro stuff all the time. Can you get...
  17. R

looks like a great upgrade from my aging but great 7d. I will miss the big dial in the back tho. What the heck is up with all those af points though? Did they make every pixel an af point?
  18. R

There will be no mirrorless camera body announced ahead of Photokina

thats what i am thinking also. it wont be like nikon's love tap, but a right hook to the ribs. I think they canon will have a sony killer by gen 3. At this stage I would be worried going nikon, the nikon 1 didnt do so well. Should of read the market and brought out a apsc mirrorless instead.
  19. R

someone had to do it...5dmk4 vs z7 size comparison...

not really, perfectly happy with my 7d, and i dont shoot video, so all the video specs wont help take the picture
  20. R

someone had to do it...5dmk4 vs z7 size comparison...

I noticed no one compared the nikon z7 to the 5d in size. I grabbed a pictures online from the same websites, opened up fusion 360, calibrated the sensor size(only point of reference that should be the same), and lined them up. Looks to me the mount is smaller then the canon ef mount! This is...