Search results

1. S

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

I think you can turn face detection off, lol.
  2. S

I've just checked the 6dii manual and according to it the servo-AF continuous shooting speed is 4fps (Page 307, Servo AF for Moving Subjects), One Shot AF is 6.5 FPS, both are lower than EOS R's spec respectively.
  3. S

Wait a minute wait a minute, what spec of the EOS R is lower than the 6d Mark II? This looks to me has better spec than 6dii, some that are lower than 5div, and some unique features in its own.
  4. S

Single SD card, no 120fps, no IBIS, all valid reasons for Canon to give us a sub 2k price, but will Canon do it, oh boy;)
  5. S

On the CR article on RF lenses, it does mention 24-105 has lens IS.
  6. S

The fixed ISO is only for Auto ISO in bulb, if you want other ISO just set it to manual ISO then I think you will be ok.
  7. S

True, but then widest 4K footage you can get is limited to around 16mm equivalent (or 108 degrees, with a 10-18mm EF-S lens), which is probably wide enough for most people, but less than that is achievable with sony bodies. Having said that, 5DIV has a 4K crop factor of 1.74x, so I am not sure...
  8. S

Think about it, if 4K is available with EF-S APSC size image circles, I guess 4K must be cropped, unless Canon allows for two types of 4K capture, i.e. full sensor pixel binning/oversampling with EF/RF lens and cropped mode with EF-S lens. Otherwise 4K must use a smaller area that is covered by...
  9. S

I'd be totally stunt if that happens. It is canon we are talking about, LOL
  10. S

probably because FHD 60fps uses the whole sensor area, or at least an area larger than the APSC lens image circle, so EF-S lens cannot be used?