Search results

1. D

It looks like 2021 will be the last year for the EOS M lineup [CR2]

"...only lenses APS-C shooters will likely require is a walk around kit zoom and a wide-angle lens." Not sure about that. I would quite like an APS-C sized 600mm lens - smaller and lighter big tele / zoom. Imagine, for example, the Sigma 150-600, but physically scaled down so it only works...
  2. D

The next major firmware updates for the EOS R5 and EOS R6 will come in Q1 of 2021 [CR2]

Very nice that Canon is delivering software. Any chance they can actually deliver cameras? R6 and R5 still on pre-order everywhere in the UK. Do we blame brexit or covid for these delays?
  3. D

SIGMA to make a major RF mount announcement in the near future [CR1]

I'm guessing the CR1 rumour remained a rumour? Or did Sigma sneak out their roadmap without anyone reporting on it? Since it is now six months later, I would have thought there might be a little RF mount Sigma news at least.
  4. D

Further clarification of what will be announced by Canon next month

Has there been any news whether the EOS R lens adapter (to use EF/EF-S lenses) might be included in the R5/R6 box?
  5. D

Canon EOS R body with more than 75mp on the horizon [CR2]

This would be the RD2. The next iteration would be the R2D2.
  6. D

Sigma to announce 5 new lenses shortly, including a new 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Sport & 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 OS Sport

Bit disappointed with the 60-600. Appreciate that it is the reincarnate of the Bigma, which in itself is its own cult niche. However, I would much rather see a new version of the 150-600C that is designed for crop sensors. I use the 150-600C on a 7D, and just about every other one of these...