Search results

1. virsagomk2

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

All right so DPAF is still available when shooting 4k60 in cropped mode, this is a good news.
  2. virsagomk2

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

I just can't grasp the idea of DPAF omission on 4k60 videos. 1DX2 could do DPAF at 4k60 even though in cropped mode. Surely 1DX3 should be able to do DPAF in 4k60 at least in cropped mode. Such a laughable downgrade. I just hope that the spec isn't final & there'll be DPAF in 4k60 mode, both...
  3. virsagomk2

Backing up Cfast card on the go? Without laptop, phone or tablet?

So apparently someone posted a link to a brand new backup device similar to a FlashPorter but much more modular with removable drive & even 18650 batteries. It comes with 3 different configs for the following card slots XQD, CFast & SDXC CF, CFast & SDXC XQD, CF & SDXC...
  4. virsagomk2

Thanks for all the input guys. I tried the ExFat format on my CF card but it seem to cause a few corruption when I view the contents in PC after finished copying the data from my Cfast card. The NextoDi is too expensive for my budget. WD My Passport Wireless Pro is terribly slow to copy the...
  5. virsagomk2

Anyone have any input on what's the best way to transfer the data from CFAST card to a portable HDD without using laptop, tablet or mobile devices? I currently only have one Sandisk 128GB Cfast card for my 1DX2 that can fill up so fast when recording 4k/60. There are times when I couldn't bring...