Search results

1. W

Preorder the Canon EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS

Interesting day! Sony also announces a couple of cameras too. At least this time around, it doesn't appear Canon looks too bad .. .even good on some specs.
  2. W

Patent: Eye-controlled autofocus for mirrorless cameras

This is cool, but what happens if you're taking a photo of your wife and pretty girl strolls by. There needs to be a quick delete function. :oops:
  3. W

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

Canon does an RP+ Adds DPAF for 4K, adds back 24fps for 1080p. Prices it between the RP and R. Why? ... head scratcher! Canon just milking existing technology. And what you expect in a couple months time frame. I wouldn't hold out too much hold in this micro release. Just expect nothing, and...
  4. W

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

Suppose the EOSR 7D has an AF like the Sony A9. Their mid level A6400 has it now, too. Canon needs to up their game by speeding up the AF in their mirrorless to match or exceed the 7Dmk2 . If Canon dedicates themselves like they do the RF lenses, they would own the mirrorless sports world.
  5. W

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

Canon has to move forward. Even if Canon does build a 7Dmk3 it would be the end of the line. A sports worthy mirrorless camera can be done. Sony with the A9 has proven this. This doesn't mean sports photogs will be moving over the mirrorless anytime soon, but for the rest of us, a A9-like...
  6. W

Patent: Lots of small, light and fast EF prime lenses

Well, I'd walk instead of buying 4 closely spaced focal length lens. I'd get the 14mm and walk forward or crop. Of course, I'm the frugal type. :)
  7. W

Patent: Lots of small, light and fast EF prime lenses

Hmm, 14, 16, 17, 19mm f1.8. Seems like I could just take a step forward or backwards and get the same "zoom".
  8. W

Sony announces the FE 135mm F1.8 G Master Prime Lens

And people are complaining about the expensive R lenses. Go figure ... And a f1.8 lens? Canon's now offering f1.2 R lenses. Get with it Sony! :)
  9. W

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

One thing's for sure. No one gonna be complaining about the touchbar :)