Search results

1. Franklyok

Canon Adds EOS R50 and EOS R8 to the Growing EOS R Mirrorless Camera System

Rp eats LP5 battery, R8 eats some toy batteries, but if the battery grip is true, then … wow. I am allmost all in…
  2. Franklyok

Here is the Canon EOS R6 Mark II & Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM

So , what is so great about staked sensor?
  3. Franklyok

The Canon EOS R6 Mark II should be announced sometime this year

All you waiting for stacked 24 mpx sensor from R3. Relax. Sensor from old 6D mark 2 is doing come back. ”I know”
  4. Franklyok

Canon EOS R6 Mark II – Here are some more specifications

And ofcause it would be nice if Canon would cooperate with netflix. So with the ”Netflix approved” award on day 1 would help the sales a lot.
  5. Franklyok

Canon EOS R6 Mark II – Here are some more specifications

If that would be R6C, with 24 mpx , 6K raw , cinema line, then I would think again…
  6. Franklyok

We haven’t forgotten about the Canon EOS R1, and you probably haven’t either [CR2]

So R5C did not make it Netflix… will R3? No? Who cares? Buy R1 is said inbetween the lines.
  7. Franklyok

Canon EOS R3 and Canon EOS R5 to receive new firmware next week

Maybe canon will make algorithms downloadable ( from lens ) just as lens profiles are downloadable from lens.
  8. Franklyok

The Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L USM is coming in Q4 of 2022 [CR3]

How many people can afford 7K lens :D ? And probably no wife allows to buy such lens. You better start living in celibacy :D
  9. Franklyok

A Canon EOS R7 C is on the way, but not in 2022 [CR3]

Down sampling it self takes A LOT of CPU, so why not just dump entire sensor output to CF Express card ( or any other media ). Better save some $€ on CPU Hopefully Batterygrip external usb harddisk recording, like BM Panasonic has built anamorphic lens support. Canon?
  10. Franklyok

RF is closed , no native Sigma. EF adapter? Might as well buy EF 135L.
  11. Franklyok

That’ll be 3k ff lens… I’d prefer this too even if I cant’t afford it. /sarc May be L grade RF-s counterpart : 45 - 90 F/2 would be 1500$ and affordable.
  12. Franklyok

Are new dream lenses coming for the RF mount? [CR1]

"That doesn't mean Canon will ever give a lens with an "-S" in the name an "L" in the name as well. They won't." If Sony provides "G" ( Canon "L" equalent ) for APS-C sensors, then It'll be mater of time, when Canon starts to provide it too. What about Fuji? I am sure they have "L"...
  13. Franklyok

If canon makes F1.0 lens, then hopefully it will come with Drop in filter possibility... Today I used Canon Drop-In Variable ND filter with EF lens , and now I think should I continue buying EF lens and use it with Drop in filters/adapter ... or ... the really old way... Drop-In Variable...
  14. Franklyok

I think AF-ing such narrow dof is a big challange… Laowa 33mm f0.95 is relatively small… perhaps canon has better AF muscles.
  15. Franklyok

What’s wrong with 28-70 F2. Too much ovelapping, I’d say.
  16. Franklyok

Just bought Laowa 33 mm f 0.95… I’ll be happy to upgrade, if canon would make the RF-s 33 mm F1.0 L … Hopefully competition drives canon to make it..
  17. Franklyok

Patent: Canon RF APS-C pancake prime lens optical formulas

Planty of space for sensor ibis movement… looking forward to 25 stop ibis :)
  18. Franklyok

Patent: Canon RF APS-C pancake prime lens optical formulas

What does this “back focus” less than 20 mm say? RF flange distance is 20mm. Are the lens going to be inserted into mount pipe?
  19. Franklyok

Here are some rumoured RF-S lenses that may be coming in the near future.

Sigma has 16 / f1.4 in E mount , which I sold… it is Very fine video lens and it was very sad to sell away. I wish Canon would come up with L grade RF-s lens , just as Sony has , and Fuji too. Low focus breathing - hopefully. Looks like these lens are a lot cheaper than FF lens.