Search results

1. F

The new PL mount CN-E prime lenses that are coming soon are more than just a mount conversion

I love how the EF Canon CN-E set pairs with our Alexa Mini and ARRI Amira. Not sure I'd want to go softer. The sharpness and contrast are one of the things I love about the combination of the ARRI sensor and the lenses. Here's a link to a short we shot with the Canon CN-E and ARRI Amira (make...
  2. F

Canon to release PL mount versions of their Cinema CN-E prime lenses in 2019 [CR3]

Those are good points. All I'm saying is they were used on one of Netflix's biggest budget shows last year, Altered Carbon...and I'm sure they're being used on other high budget films. And the fact that Duclos (a high-end lens shop) has offered a PL mod for them that's been popular, maybe there...
  3. F

Review: Canon EOS R by DPReview

We're loving our EOS R. I think it's a blast to shoot with compared to our 5D mkIII and the colours over the Sony A7III which we also use, are much better in our preference. Here's a link to a video comparison we did between the 5D and the EOS R - if you want to see side by side comparisons...