Search results

1. D

Home for the 6D Mark II Debate

With the release of the RP I do wonder if the 6D2 prices will fall significantly now.
  2. D

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

I really need to see the 24-70 RF before I commit to this camera. I hope we aren’t going to wait long.
  3. D

Canon officially announces the development of 6 new RF mount lenses

What is the release date for the 24-70?
  4. D

All this talk of Costco. When will they stock it?
  5. D

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

Movie Size 4K (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (25, 23.98 fps) intra frame 7 4K Time-lapse (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25 fps) All-I Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 fps) intra frame, intra frame lite (29.97, 25 fps) Full HD HDR (16:9) 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25 fps) intra frame HD (16:9) 1280...
  6. D

Seems to have gained £99 on amazon compared to yesterday.
  7. D

Amazon also showed with adapter for £1300 until they hid it. Canon store shows it with adapter too.
  8. D

All UK prices I’ve seen are with the adapter.
  9. D

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

It is not confirmed to be the exact same sensor. It could be an updated one like the R was from 5Div or completely new. I suspect the former. It would be good to have official confirmation.
  10. D

Preorder: Canon EOS RP camera and kits

UK prices include VAT and US always shows pre-tax price. Amazon did have it at £1300 yesterday before it disappeared from the shop. I’m waiting to see the 24-70 RF before I commit.
  11. D

Looks like it has gone from Amazon
  12. D

R did get the 5D mk4 sensor but it was updated.
  13. D

I’m going to hold until the 24-70 RF comes out. I will get the lens if the price is competitive or a used EF ii which will have a price hit by the release of a new version.
  14. D

Canon to announce at least 6 new RF lenses next week

Any news on the price of the 24-70 yet?
  15. D

UK pricing and ship date for the Canon EOS RP [CR1]

Looks like my next camera :cool: Need to see what the RF 24-70 2.8 will be priced at or I will pick up an EF ii instead.
  16. D

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

I am in a similar boat. I am strongly considering the full frame RP. The price point is around what a new xxD would be. I don’t think we will see a crop R series camera for a while or possibly ever. The M series is currently covering crop.
  17. D

Catching up

EF is compatible with RF with the provided adapter. It does not appear to be the same situation as FD to EF fortunately. I’m strongly considering the new RP and also using EF lenses for a few years.
  18. D

We’ve returned to the 26.2mp sensor in the EOS RP

I expect the RP and 6D mk2 sensor is the same situation as the R and 5D mk4 sensor.
  19. D

We’ve returned to the 26.2mp sensor in the EOS RP

If the previously mentioned prices are true then it must be a new sensor. If it is an old sensor they should be pitching this at very low prices.