Search results

1. S

New mid-level DSLR and EOS M5 Mark II the next ILC’s from Canon? [CR1]

I'm no longer optimistic about a 7D Mark III anymore.
  2. S

Is the EOS 7D Mark II the last in the 7D series? We’re told that it is [CR1]

If this news holds true, I have purchased my final Canon camera (5D Mark IV)...It was a good ride ever since the AE-1 Program. As far as mirrorless goes, Canon have quite some catching up to do to reach the Fujifilm or Sony level...See ya!
  3. S

APS-C DSLR lineup to get a shake up? [CR1]

If the 7D III becomes the next mirrorless offer from Canon, I'll stick with my Fujifilm X-T20 and possibly the X-T3 as well as the current Canon gear I already have...By that, I won't spend another dime on Canon!
  4. S

APS-C DSLR lineup to get a shake up? [CR1]

I have been waiting for a 7D Mark III, if it does not happen, I'll opt for the FujiFilm X-T3. I have a 70D, 7D, 5D Mark III & IV but I do not have 10 fps for sports and BIF. No 7D III, no more Canon camera body purchases.
  5. S

Curious minds wants to know...

YuengLinger, i think new photographers are following the lead of the latest marketing scheme and that is taking them to mirrorless format. Personally, I am a dSLR guy and will always be as long as there are more than adequate support and lenses for them. If that means price dropping on those big...
  6. S

Curious minds wants to know...

So will there be a 7D Mark III in my/our future?
  7. S

Canon said to have scrapped at least one DSLR in development [CR2]

I have a FujiFilm X-T20 mirrorless, I am not interested in any EOS M or R series. I only purchased the Fujifilm to travel lighter and it proved it's value this past weekend in Florida.
  8. S

Canon said to have scrapped at least one DSLR in development [CR2]

Enough of the M and R revolution talks, there are still many in force who desire to see and will continue to wait for the 7D Mark III...The 5D III & IV are forces to be reckoned with but some us us still want a crop that will deliver 30 MP, 10 fps, touch/tilt screen, WiFi, NFC...Come on Canon...