2. M

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

No AF for 120fps
  3. M

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

2x2 pixelbinning from the full sensor width and then scaling up to UHD
  4. M

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

And this is related to the touch screen thing in what way? I know you can set the active touch screen area to your liking. But it didn't work for me. There is a reason for an AF-joystick and I won't buy another camera without it. I don't care if you can use the touchscreen or the 4-way pad on...
  5. M

Honestly don't know why people tell me my own experience is wrong and did not happen. Be happy if it works for you, but don't tell me it works for me.
  6. M

Sorry it doesn't work. Your nose or cheek will constantly change the focus point.
  7. M

Yeah, not really. Not if you use your left eye.
  8. M

You will wait, just like the Sony users wait for the A7SIII.
  9. M

That would make more sense than 75. Nut the number 32.5 is still only a rumor and not neccessarily a technology Canon already has.
  10. M

Contrast AF is fine for landscapes and product photography.
  11. M

We think it’s almost a sure thing Canon will announce a pro EOS R body in 2020

If videos is the only concern the Sigma fp would tick some of those boxes...
  12. M

Sorry I was sleeping. The original comment also metioned Canon's market share and not Nikon's, but whatever. And I'm sure an A9II would have little impact on Sony's marketshare, just like a 1DXIII will have little impact on Canon's. So sure, Canon seems to ship out lots of M50s and rebels, and...
  13. M

This has nothing to do with a single high end body. And if you think Sony is only taking market share from Nikon, but not from Canon, you are fooling yourself.
  14. M

New rumor: Canon will release a new camera somewhere in the future. Sources told me Canon is working on new gear, that is going to be released within the next couple of years. I rate this CR4, because it's a new source.
  15. M

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

No Sony bought it, when they bought Minolta, who invented it.
  16. M

Shhhh. You can't say that in a Canon forum.
  17. M

All the Pentax ones. And some of those Minoltas, before they were renamed to Sony.
  18. M

I would expect the 1DXII to be better built when it cost 4 times as much.