Search results

1. S

Patent: 8-15mm fisheye zoom for mirrorless

I'm all about more RF lenses but I think I'll stick with my adapted ef 8-15. The adapter I got allows for drop in filters useful from 8-800mm which is a beautiful thing to me. Now the RF 16-35mm I am eagerly awaiting...
  2. S

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

That is a nice lens at a value. Another great one is the 100mm 2.8 macro. Equally sharp and you get true macro at the expensive of not being f2. I got a great first generation one for $200.
  3. S

Even if I transition most of middle distance lens to RF, the rear mounted polarizer will be helpful for those super long distances and ultrawide. I'm curious (and hopeful) to see if I can get it to work at 8mm.
  4. S

I've been an R user for a couple of months now. I loved it from the get go and have only loved it more as time has passed and I've gotten nearly all of it figured to my liking. I've been shooting exclusively with adapted EF glass and my Sigma 150-600. I feel they work better adapted to the R...
  5. S

The Canon EOS RP shipments begin on Wednesday

I'm an R user and see no reason to ever return to traditional dSLRs. My R is smaller, lighter, cheaper, and has as good or better IQ than the 5Div. Plus the AF is amazing, mounted to my Sigma 150-600mm is a dream come true! I think the RP will be a benchmark product, which is exactly what...
  6. S

Patent: Anti static coating for RF lenses

I own the R. The shutter is only closed when the camera is off. This coating could be beneficial for sure.