Search results

1. D

We haven’t forgotten about the Canon EOS R1, and you probably haven’t either [CR2]

I agree with your idea. Sandisk recently came out with the Pro-Blade SSD ecosystem, aimed at video / photographers and content creators. I’ve read some interesting reviews in regard to this new system, suggesting that camera manufacturers could and should integrate slots in their camera bodies...
  2. D

Multiple mentions put the Canon EOS R3 sensor resolution “around 24mp”

I didn’t read every single message in this thread so apologies if someone already shared the same thought. But knowing that there was a big probability that leaks would happen at the Olympics, would it be possible that Canon crippled down the resolution of their test bodies out in the wild to...
  3. D

Here is the Canon EOS R3

My guess with Canon apparently releasing an R3 with a gripped body is to release a step-up pro camera which would buy them some extra time to continue further development and further fine-tune and prefect the top of the line R1 and whatever new or game changing features it will come with. Canon...
  4. D

Updated: Scammed: The X-Tra battery campaign on Kickstarter

I came across this very recent Kickstarter campaign a few days ago. If I'm not mistaken it's the same "model" posing as a musician/user in the intro video: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sabinetek/finalace-a-wearable-audio-studio/description Unless the person in the CEO picture of the...
  5. D

Is the Canon EOS RP the next camera up?

I"m certain that there is something much more exciting in development and I totally agree that it doesn't make any sense to release the RF letnses if it were not for some higher-end camera model planned along the line. Personally I don't really see the point in releasing a lower specs R camera...
  6. D

Thoughts on the Canon EOS R roadmap

With its first EOS R iteration, Canon sent out a clear message: "We're maybe hopping a bit behind but this is what the future has to bring". Especially with the new RF mount and lenses, they were spot on and it looks promising. This first model was certainly not what some might have expected of...