Search results

1. Y

Why has Canon omitted 24p 4K recording in their new cameras such as the EOS M6 Mark II, EOS 90D and EOS RP?

Wait I don't get this posting, you can use 25p pal mode, and put it on 24p timeline, I'm sure no one will notice it. What is the problem here? Just the fact that you need to switch back to Pal mode everytime??
  2. Y

Canon officially announces the PowerShot G5 X Mark II and PowerShot G7 X Mark III

so sum it up the difference g7x - mic jack, no evf g5x - evf, no mic jack, further zoom other than the zoom range, is there a difference in the quality of the lens itself?
  3. Y

Canon officially announces the PowerShot G5 X Mark II and PowerShot G7 X Mark III

Can anyone explain for ne the major difference between g5x and g7x? Guess only evf on 5gx is main difference? Is g5x simoly superior or is there any advantage w g7x?
  4. Y

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

plus it still is not necessarily affordable? still around 2k no?
  5. Y

anyone know if eos rp does usb-c charging?
  6. Y

Well guess I’m less exited as im not heavily invested in canon lens and do 90 percent video shooting. Was seriously debating this for flip screen but other spec just seem too underwhelming for me
  7. Y

Am i missing something? Other than being ff . This has old 6d sensor, no 4k 30fps, 4k still crops, no 1080p 120fps, small battery, i get that it is price competitive but is this even comparable to xt3 or a7m3?
  8. Y

so no 4k 30fps, no 1080 120fps slo-mo. Is Xt3 still better buy for video?