Search results

1. ketsang

Canon Adds EOS R50 and EOS R8 to the Growing EOS R Mirrorless Camera System

I got exactly what I asked for, ie RP body with R6II sensor, but the rumour "new body design" has put my hope up too much and really hoping they have a new retro style or rangefinder style body. I might still get it. All I need now is a Nikon style pancake 26mm 2.8 lens.
  2. ketsang

Canon EOS R8 specifications

Time to switch to Pentax then. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They are the only company which makes new DSLR. Joking aside, based on your requirement, you should be happy with any existing DSLR, why do you need new camera?
  3. ketsang

IBIS is one of many advantages of mirrorless, but not the only one. I would say the most important advantage of mirrorless is the advancement in autofocus. Whether IBIS is important will depend on the type of lenses you want to use as a lot of Canon lenses have IS.
  4. ketsang

You can certainly fit more into a small body if you maximise the space inside, resulting in cameras with sharp edges and uncomfortable to hold. RP is not much bigger than A7C, but it is lighter and much nicer to hold. The curvatures on the camera body means you can't fit more component inside.
  5. ketsang

Canon will soon announce the Canon EOS R8 and Canon EOS R50 along with two new kit lenses

All I want is a newer sensor in a RP body.
  6. ketsang

Canon says preorders for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 have exceeded expectations

Not surprised. There are lots of current Canon DSLR shooters who are waiting for this to replace their 5D IV etc and I guess a lot of them are photo-centric and couldn't care less about video features.
  7. ketsang

Canon EOS 90D full specifications

83.2mpx
  8. ketsang

Canon increased its global market share of still cameras in 2018

me. Fuji and Sony TO Canon
  9. ketsang

A new Canon DSLR seems to be getting teased on social media by a Canon ambassador

Why worry if the currently available gears meet your need? I can totally understand why wildlife photographers like Olympus. The difference in size and weight for the same reach is enormous. However, they will probably feel the pain when it gets dark!
  10. ketsang

A new Canon DSLR seems to be getting teased on social media by a Canon ambassador

Probably meant to be Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 and he was using Olympus OM-D E-M1X .
  11. ketsang

80-150mm on FF is not going to get you that close to a tiger. Don't get too excited :)
  12. ketsang

Canon, Canon Canon….. Please help the video stars

The person who made these decisions in Canon must be paid by Sony!!! It could have been so so so so much better.