Search results

1. M

Three new stacked sensor cameras coming from Canon [CR2]

Wow! This was a total waste of my time! No specs, just oh Canon has new sensors coming.
  2. M

Pro DSLRs

Can anyone tell me if Canon has given up on us Pro DSLR users? I don't want a mirrorless! Please don't start telling me about any advantages to mirrorless, I don't care.
  3. M

Canon 28-70mm f/2.8 with IS for DSLRs?

Has anybody heard anything about Canon actually supporting us DSLR owners and releasing a Canon 28-70mm f/2.8 with IMAGE STABILIZATION??? Or even a new 5Ds DSLR? Screw mirrorless.
  4. M

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

I'll jump on any manufacturer's ship that produces a full frame high megapixel DSLR. Screw Canon's mirrorless.
  5. M

24-70mm f/2.8 and IS

Can anyone explain to me why Canon skirted it's long time loyal DSLR customers by not making a 24-70mm f/2.8 with IS and instead made one for the RF Mirrorless? Most of the other lens manufacturers have included anti-shake for their 24-70mm f/2.8's.
  6. M

5Ds Mark II and hate for mirrorless

Pretty obvious that Mirrorless is up in sales. DSLR's have been around longer. You are kinda making my point about why manufacturers are pushing mirrorless. And the public (smart or not) is buying it. The TV is just another thing to break in the camera.
  7. M

Hate, is definitely the word. I will say never for as long as I possibly can. I have never had a problem with any of my OVF's, but sure have had problems with my TV's. Thanks for the response though.
  8. M

Thanks for mentioning one of the problems I have with EVF's.
  9. M

Mainly that it is out dated.
  10. M

OK, I've been in the photography business for well over 30 years. Don't care if it sounds old fashioned or not, but I do not want to practice my still photography using a TV screen. Optical has a much more natural direct realistic feel to taking pictures. I've been waiting forever for a new high...
  11. M

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

Canon can stick their Mirrorless cameras up their Cannon! I will always avoid mirrorless. I don't wanna compose on a TV screen! I have been waiting for several years for Canon to come out with a 5Dsr2. Money has long been in my pocket for it. Maybe I can find another manufacturer that will do a...