Search results

1. H

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

Why can't you just stop talking about that magic camera? It'll never happen. Just think back for how long you're talking about it and it still hasn't been released. Simply because it doesn't exist.
  2. H

Rumored Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II specifications [CR1]

I‘ld like to see the camera in real life and this aint happening unless are you talking about IBC2019?
  3. H

Terrific camera, unquestionable. So than, when will the camera be released? IBC 2030 or NAB 2035 if ever?
  4. H

To me too. At least it‘s FF and has internal RAW recording. If thus modules are as described optional, the body would have a modular approach which I would admittable like very much. But it‘s a CTR1, so let‘s waite what will come. BTW: I‘m curious where Harryfilm is. Wasn‘t he procliming a...
  5. H

Unreleased Canon Cinema EOS camera used for 8K capture at WWDC

That sounds truly bold! So bold that I'm either super keen to see it in real life (as I'm just about to buy the Kinefinity Mavo LF Cinecam and keep my Leica SL for stills) or just start to become skeptical. 14mm, 400mm up to 1200mm for MF? Well, when is this camera going to be released? This...
  6. H

This apparently new stills and cinema MF Camera would also need some lenses and given the size of the sensor there aren‘t many choises out there who could cover the image circle: Leica Thalia and Arri Signature Primes but those are extremly expensive and MF, PhaseOne Schneider Kreuznach and...
  7. H

Well than I'm jealous. Can you share it?
  8. H

If such a camera would ever be released than we are entering a new era. I had many discussions with my colleagues wondering why nobody is bringing out such a camera. As much as I hope for it, and that would be my absolute dream camera, this is not going to happen. It's not even going to happen...