Search results

1. 1

Industry News: Nikon releases another teaser for the Nikon Z 9.

I've realized the teasers aren't so bad if given an announcement date along with it. Having no announcement date and teasers, yes, the worst.
  2. 1

Nikon releases a teaser video for the upcoming flagship Z 9 mirrorless camera

I'm trying to decide on the R3 or Z9. I saw part of the teaser announcement that read, 'Nikon announces a Z9' that was all I could at the time. I was super excited! Then when I had time to actually look at it, I found out it was a teaser. I wasn't too happy and then to find there's 2 more...
  3. 1

Is September 14 the day we finally get the official Canon EOS R3 announcement?

I can understand that and a big part of me agrees. Canon wants to make sure the R3 is 'flawless' in that I mean, minimized issues. The R5 had major heating issues in video mode. The R3 needs to have little issues, that the buyer can say, "I can live with that." Canon should have addressed the...
  4. 1

I may have been wrong about the EOS R3 official announcement date

At first I was ticked, but considering it is 'CANONRUMORS' AND NOT 'CANONTRUTH' I quickly decided being 'ticked' is not warranted. I noticed other websites didn't post anything on the announcement, which threw up a red flag. My guess is we'll hear nothing tomorrow.
  5. 1

Here is the Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM

I really don't care about the lens. The announcement of the R3 is what caught my attention. I know this is a rumor site and I should at least be a little skeptical. Which I am, however, right now I'll cling to any good news I can get. Here's hoping the announcement is next week for the R3!!
  6. 1

NBC Olympics selects Canon as their field and studio lens provider for the Tokyo Games

The Olympics are taking place? That bodes well for a R3 announcement, I hope.
  7. 1

The Canon EOS R3 pricing to undercut the competition [CR3]

I would agree with this. I noticed on the Canon Store website, a 1dx (refurbished) was still there after three weeks. Nobody wants to spend 5800.00 on old tech. Especially when they know the R3 is looming around the corner. I have to admit I was tempted in snagging it, but I factored in the...
  8. 1

The Canon EOS R3 pricing to undercut the competition [CR3]

I hope you are right!
  9. 1

Canon talks EOS R3, and confirms that it is not the flagship mirrorless

I'm not concerned that it isn't the flagship. I'm just excited it's coming!
  10. 1

Canon Announces That The Powerful Professional Full-Frame EOS R3 Mirrorless Camera Is On Its Way

Is it just me, or could you do without a 'Development announcement' and just be satisfied with an announcement a week before the release? That way I'm excited for a week, instead of being teased and wait another eight months for the release announcement. 'Coming soon' that's nice, Christmas is...
  11. 1

Industry News: Sony announces their new flagship camera, the alpha a1

I don't own a camera right now, I'm using my brothers Canon 7D, which was actually mine, I sold it to him five years ago He told me I could use it until I find something of my own. This is where I'm at.
  12. 1

It puts pressure on both Nikon and Canon. I'm leaning towards a Nikon Z9 when it comes, but by Sony standards of the A1, the Nikon Z9 is already outdated and will cost the same. If Nikon tries to compete it will have to change the release date pushing its back even farther than what it is now...
  13. 1

Sony makes an announcement 26 days into the new year. It'll be eight/nine months before Canon/Nikon even hint of a mirrorless flagship, quite frankly I might not wait. I never thought I'd say, "I'm getting a Sony Camera." I'll wait for some reviews then go from there. Nikon and Canon have their...
  14. 1

Industry News: Sony teases a major alpha mirrorless announcement

Got wind that the announcement is for an RX camera. If that is the case, I'll pass. I hope it's wrong,
  15. 1

No longer interested in the Sony announcement.
  16. 1

I'm looking for an honest answer here. I know part of the answer will be subjective, but I want to see if it's just me. I think the answer is Nikon, but I'm looking for new perspectives. Which camera produces better pictures straight out of the camera Sony or Nikon?
  17. 1

Interview: Canon addresses overheating concerns, workarounds and the Cripple Hammer

Is Nikon listening? As they prepare for the launch of the Z8/9 because I'm listening to the comments on here, and I like what I'm hearing. I want a camera, sure video would be nice on it, but not at the expense of being able to fry an egg on it after fifteen minutes. Kudos to Canon in being...