Search results

1. K

Canon EOS M6 Mark II - Black or Silver? Vote!

Black M6II ordered - arriving next Friday!
  2. K

Sigma 56mm F/1.4 DC DC | Contemporary 018

I'm joining Quirkz's request for some more sample pics from the new Sigma. Thanks!
  3. K

So far black leads 8 : 2. I generally agree with most of the arguments - black being more practical and durable, but silver being sexier. Not sure that reflections on silver are really an issue. But I am quite disappointed to learn that silver is actually fake painted plastic. My first DSLR...
  4. K

So far, black leads 6 : 0. Wow, I didn't expect that... Are you sure about silver being just painted plastic? That would also mean that the black version has a plastic upper part too (just made out of completely black material). Unfortunately, I will not have the chance to hold and try it in my...
  5. K

I was about to order the new M6, but the only thing I cannot make up my mind about is the color: black or silver, which one to get? To me, silver looks quite retro and feels more premium, but black attracts less attention and has a more professional look... Could we have a quick vote here...
  6. K

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

It was so unbearable to watch Jordan mourn that Canon just had to do something about it. So is he going to make another video now?
  7. K

Canon officially announces the EOS M200

Vertical video support, seriously? Millennials: 1 Canon: 0
  8. K

Here are some more images of the Canon EOS M6 Mark II

And the grip is much more substantial. Here are the top views compared, this time I took the hotshoe mount to align the images:
  9. K

Here are some more images of the Canon EOS M6 Mark II

When I first saw the leaked video I noticed that the palm grip to the right of the back buttons was extended quite a bit, making it much more comfortable to hold. And now with these photos is quite clear how much better ergonomics we could expect from Mk II. I took these new images and combined...
  10. K

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

Hey, has anyone checked out these leaked official SAMPLE IMAGES from 90D? They're probably highly processed, but at the first glance, some of them show a nice DR and contrast. Unfortunately, they were scaled down and have no EXIF. What do you think of them?
  11. K

Canon EOS M6 Mark II promotional video appears to have leaked

I don't recall ever seeing a mechanical MF-AF switch on the back of an M series camera (or any Canon whatsoever), nor an "AF start" button. Any ideas on what "AF start" actually does? Does it just turn on continuous focusing from any other mode?