Search results

1. A

Here are some crazy Canon EOS R1 specifications [CR0]

I think this post attacks your credibility as a reliable source...
  2. A

The next Canon EOS R5 firmware update is coming next month [CR2]

If they are listening... WHERE IS THE RF 35mm F1.2L USM??? For me and for a lot of photographers I know 35mm is "The" lens. ; )
  3. A

Canon EOS R5 firmware update coming in the next 24 hours

1080p 240 fps please!!
  4. A

What’s next from Canon?

Hello... I am the only one who misses an RF 35 mm f/1.2???
  5. A

This is likely Canon’s lens roadmap for 2020

And... what about a RF 35 1.2 IS?????? I think 35 mm is one of the best lenses and I don´t know why don´t have one professional (I have the RF 35 1.8 and is not what I am talking about...).
  6. A

Canon’s image.canon cloud service is now live

I can´t see the advantages of the service. Can someone explain it to me? You need to be connected to a wi-fi or some other internet connection. I´m trying it at home, where I have a 600mb wi-fi internet connection. It needs like 45 minutos to upload 38 files. What is the benefit versus download...
  7. A

Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L DS USM, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM and other accessories will be announced soon

"But you seem to be lumping their first production model of mirrorless with ultra mission-critical bodies such as the 1DX." It is not his first production model of mirrorless. They have a lot of experience with mirrorless. In fact, they are Nº 1 seller of mirrorless in Japan (before Eos R). And...
  8. A

Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L DS USM, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM and other accessories will be announced soon

By the way, I always work with 2 cameras and second photographer.
  9. A

It´s not only my business. It´s every one business. No one want to miss a shot. But professional photographers could have problems it something happens. Not only wedding photographers. Sports photographers. Event photographers. Photojournalist photographers... For amateurs or enthusiasts they...
  10. A

When a client is paying you to capture unique moments that cannot be repeated, to take risk is not an option. I have to buy a camera that I only should use for details like you said? It´s that a joke? To spend 2000 dollars in a camera with one slot is not an option if you are a wedding...
  11. A

I know at least 200 wedding photographers and recently I was in a meeting with almost 50. No one want to spend money in a camera with just 1 slot. It´s ridiculous. What bothers me and I don't understand is why Canon do that. It´s not something that they can´t do. Rome was not built in a day but...
  12. A

That lenses are excellent, like all the others RF lenses. But... When will release Canon a Eos R "Pro" with IBIS stabilization, 2 SD slots and 4K without crop????!!!!!????!!!!! That´s what every profesional photographer that I know are waiting for. And, by the way... what about a RF 35 mm 1.4...
  13. A

Three of the four new RF lenses are still scheduled for release in 2019

And what about a professional RF 35 f1.4 or f1.2 ??? That is a REAL NEED!!!