Search results

1. A

help buying 1st Canon(prosumer)

sup Navastronia! I might be taking you up on that I just came across the new 6k black magic on their website! and then watched this video and Damm! at around 4:17 seconds I am just stunned at how great that 4k 24 fps looks. Although the bmpcc4k shoots 4k 24fps, its prob not as nice as the 6k...
  2. A

thanks privatebydesign, btw is that a play on Violent by design?, great album by Jedi mind tricks just watched some 1dc footage and it looks good and has that cinema feel, not ready for my first prosumer camera to be used and no warranty and what not, plus I feel some of the other footage from...
  3. A

thank you for the wealth of knowledge! the 4 grand budget mostly is for camera and lens, I will defiantly be buying add ons that are not included in the 4 grand budget. The sound being recorded is not as important as none of it will be used in the music videos, some sound is good enough for...
  4. A

huh, interesting, noted, I'll check more on that, might be a good fit, So as I started looking at some of these black magic pocket cinema 4k videos I was completely unimpressed, compared to that canon Europe one I posted, i started thinking how much of the quality of that video is due to post...
  5. A

haha I'm on a 2017 iMac pro but have also tested on various monitors. The 4k in that video I posted whether I'm seeing 4k or not looks great, cinematic smooth and creamy for lack of a better word, even the footage the person I was referencing in my first post got from those canons at 1080 hd 24...
  6. A

sounds good man, I do appreciate the heads up about the R, I defiantly will be doing more research about it
  7. A

thanks for the insight! I'm thinking if the R can get footage like that video it sounds like a no brainer let me just make it clear again I know its not as simple as recording and it looks like that, clearly theres a lot of time/skill and post that goes into it. Sorry I know you said your not...
  8. A

thanks for any advice in advance, here's a little bit of something I've been going through, btw I'm very new to trying to film on a pro-sudeo level so please excuse any of my cringe worthy comments or questions I'm more of music guy but am working with someone who's also a music person but also...