Search results

1. A

Who would like to see a RECESSED sensor camera using the new APS-C sensor? Retrograde fixed lens. Hear me out

Sounds like someone who's never used an X100 series camera. I own one and it's fantastic. The X100 line has a very large and dedicated fanbase who can appreciate dedicated physical controls, a rangefinder-style optical viewfinder, and a great lens mated to an APS-C sensor all bundled into light...
  2. A

Industry News: Nikon officially announces the Nikon Z fc

I like the styling and I hope that this turns out well for Nikon. I just hope that they release a new adapter that mechanically meters with old AI and AI-s lenses. I'd love it if Canon also made an RF adapter that metered with FD lenses too.
  3. A

Hot Deal: Canon EOS R Body $1499, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $1999 from Adorama

It’s a good question and a lot of people are wondering the same thing since a number of repeat BH buyers didn’t end up receiving the offer. Also, the code is only good for a single use which is why the people you forwarded the e-mail to weren’t able to take advantage of the discount.
  4. A

I'm still seeing it at $1299 in my cart right now and so are other people on slickdeals. It's specifically advertised as $1299 after the $200 targeted e-mail offer.
  5. A

I'm honestly not a fan of the EOS R and I've been using all my EF glass adapted on an A7RIII. However at $1299 I'm considering picking one up just to get back to native AF performance knowing full well that the successor is just around the corner. The new camera will probably stay in the $2500+...