Search results

1. A

Industry News: SIGMA fp L camera body appears for certification

I have the sigma DP2 and if they would come up with one version of it that has quick operation, proper AF and a 24-70 f2.8 lens...I will care zero about video.
  2. A

Will the Canon EOS R5s come with a pixel shift like feature? [CR2]

The way my PC works now (2700X+1080Ti and 32GB RAM) going from my 22MP 5D Mark III to 90MP RAW files could come with a good increase in batch editing times. That is if I was still taking 1000s of pictures in a weeding (I quit a few years ago, not just for hobby)... But for that I would likely...
  3. A

Will the Canon EOS R5s come with a pixel shift like feature? [CR2]

And I would still do the same pictures... just that now I could possibly crop so much I could do 10 versions of the same picture :)
  4. A

Here is the Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM

It can be personal but you commented publicly, hence I improved your naming convention by making it acceptable to a broader audience, nothing personal. I (and many others) could easily buy an R5 and 5 or 6 3k lens , pay cash for them and go bonkers with the shutter. But I would be regretting it...
  5. A

Here is the Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM

Hope you allow me the observation, while a tad snowflaky :) We could call it "buy cheap, pay twice" just to show respect for those who cannot afford it and have no other option but the "cheap" one.
  6. A

Patent: Various RF mount zoom lenses, including an APS-C RF mount design

I keep saying it but I want more pancake lens for my walk arounds. a trilogy of 2.8 pancakes at 24-50-85 or even 35-85-135* with a compact design would do wonders for RF mount.
  7. A

The Canon EOS ‘R5s’ may be in the hands of testers [CR2]

-RS owner taking a portrait -Zooms in 300% -Ohhhh Hello Mr Covid -Wut!! the humans came up with a 1 second test! -Change the model! Please go home and drink plenty of fluids and VitD. My 5DIII is looking soooooo sooo ready to become backup.
  8. A

Here are the RF 600mm f/11 & RF 800mm f/11 super-telephoto lenses

I wonder if it would it be possible to get an L version of these at F8 Or even a 400 F5.6L with that precise design.
  9. A

What’s a “realistic” lens that you’d like to see Canon make?

135 1.8L IS and 180mm or a 200mm 2.8L IS macro
  10. A

Are these the 7 RF lenses Canon will be announcing in 2020? [CR1]

ok, so... R5 Body at some 4K Canon RF 15-35MM F2.8L IS USM or Canon RF 10-24mm f/4L USM Canon RF 28-70mm F2L USM or Canon RF 24-70MM F2.8L IS USM Canon RF 70-135mm f/2L USM + 1.4 extender or Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM 2020 and 2021 are going to be expensive
  11. A

Canon EOS R6 IBIS in action

In my case, I would like the R5s version, not the R6. ISO 6400 as good as 1DXII is already more than enough for me. Just looking for extreme resolution at low ISO, clean file and over 14 stops DR, also, no AA filter.
  12. A

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

Maybe that's on the joystick too or it can be manually mapped. One would think the 1DXIII has less need to optimize things to become multi-function as it is a big camera and the R5 would need it even more than the 1 series. BTW, I keep getting surprised by the fact we are all talking about an...
  13. A

I am looking at the picture provided by canon and I see the AF-ON button and a AF point selecting joystiq. Hard to follow the sort of discussion you guys try to commit to. Maybe you want it all in one single button joystick. By any means, this camera comes with so much innovation, that if you...
  14. A

Here hoping that some of the RF lens are actually affordable. Seeing how prices of the mirror-less cameras depreciate in time and how much they evolve, I would say the R5 Mark 2 from 2022 is going to be tremendous ;)
  15. A

Development announcement for the Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM is coming alongside the Canon EOS R5

With the size of the RF's 70-200...it's not just sensible, it is a pretty good one :)
  16. A

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

To me if this makes 8K it should drop the 12fps/20 fps to 6fps/10fps...I mean ... Canon gonna Canon right?
  17. A

I usually stack pictures for extra detail. Can get files of up to 1GP in size (the normal is between 100 to 150MP) the larger the amount of MP the better for my preference. If I can get the same detail with half the amount of pictures, I'm a happy camper.
  18. A

if it said 4K 60 fps no crop, ok but... 8K 30fps? Not happening. With 12fps, IBIS, 14.5 DR and good AF I would be sold. (45MP is low for me but I take many will like it)