Search results

1. S

Canon, Canon Canon….. Please help the video stars

About the 24p, might turn out to be a basic math issue (not solvable with a firmware). Normally things work at 60hz in north america. If you want to playback at 24p, you basically need to run at 240hz (60hz as basic frequency x 4 cycles per seconds); then you output the same frame 10times in a...
  2. S

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

K437 : too early for a 5D markV, but maybe a 5Ds mark4?
  3. S

Multi-controller joystick 5D MKIII jumped off

yup, i read similar things on other forums. But would it make sense for a battery grip? #DIY :\
  4. S

Multi-controller joystick 5D MKIII jumped off

Sorry to bring back this old topic: Had this same issue last weekend, but on the C5DIII battery grip (original). Since i'm out of warranty for quite a few years already (got mine in 2012), I decided to "replace it myself". Found the parts (likely a clone) on the internet, and overpriced for...
  5. S

Patent: Canon CN-E 60-800mm f/4-5.6

I thought that CN-E lenses were t/ and not f/something. Am I wrong?
  6. S

Canon U.S.A. Announces Seven New PIXMA Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printers

Not sure if this is expensive or not... 99.9910 [puzzled] ::)
  7. S

Canon EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R Available to Buy on June 29, 2015

But, but, but.. Why this mentions 5DsS R instead of 5Ds R? Am i the only one that struggle about this! :o :-X ;D
  8. S

Euro Pricing for EOS 5DS, 5DS R & EF 11-24 f/4L Revealed

Re: Euro Pricing for EOS 5DS, 5DS R & EF 11-24 f/4L Revealed Guys, you are all talking about pricing -- which i must admit, is interesting -- but. Am i the only one that wonder what the top plate look like (single buttons for iso, exposure mode, etc / vs dual features per button) or i missed...
  9. S

50 f/1.2L problems applicable to 85 f/1.2L?

2007 is old like a dinosaur in this digital era. I simply hope canon will, in a near future, answer the Otus 55. ;)
  10. S

5D3 Firmware

Just wonder if there is a way "for one of these lucky guy" to dump theur 1.2.1 firmware so we wont have to wait 7 more days :o ::)
  11. S

Advice 5d3, wide angle

I do own a few lense, and actually when I bought my 16-35 II (for an old 30D), it was doing ok. I found on my new 5D3 that it is too wide. I use it most of the time in the 24mm-35mm range. I am not sure if I would echange it for a 24L or a 35L, just because the zoom is convenient sometime. In...
  12. S

BG-E11 in-stock $319 (free shipping)

Finally got mine (from unique photo). Arrived in Montreal Thursday. I love it!
  13. S

BG-E11 in-stock $319 (free shipping)

Just ordered it following your recommendation. Will see how fast they can expedite this in canada :)
  14. S

Curious about B&H & mkiii shipments

W00T im soo pleased, just got my tracking number for my 5D3 (order 10198200xx). Dont know what happent as i was so far in the queue! Anyway, thats a nice holiday start!
  15. S

See the update above. Feel free to correct anything wrong! PS: i'm still so far away from my 5D3 (10198234xx)
  16. S

BG-E11 Street Date / Availability?

At that point, I wonder if I would actually received the grip before my 5DIII... :'(
  17. S

I heard that too, but I thought it was rather a delivery date of someone instead of a new batch of shipment. I still hope that they will have a "double batch" after the passover.......... At least I assume there will be another batch Thursday before the passover..
  18. S

Canon 5D3+GPS Receiver? VOTE!

I agree it would be nice to have a "built-in" GPS. However a real "GPS chip" is a bit bigger that what we see in phones. Most of the phones (i work in the telco industry) do not carry a "real" GPS, but rather an assisted-GPS which requires a cell tower to position the phone. However, I can see...
  19. S

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is where we are: 10197527xx First Shipment 10197528xx First Shipment 10197531xx First Shipment 10197532xx First Shipment 10197536xx First Shipment 10197538xx First Shipment 10197544xx First Shipment 10197546xx First Shipment 10197553xx Second Shipment...
  20. S

Just to add my 2cents (or my 5DIII): 10198234xx 3/8 Backorder