Search results

1. H

Lens Love

We Love Lenses on Vimeo A little bit of love goes a long way...
  2. H

Is Sony junk....

"Moody's cut its credit rating on Sony to junk on Monday, saying the Japanese electronics giant had more work to do in repairing its battered balance sheet...." Source AFP.... How will this effect, the current crop of A7's and A7R's..... Will we see further development?, will we see price...
  3. H

Clarification....Fine Art

This may seem like a strange/uneducated question, What is Fine Art photography... I have searched Google re definition, without a clear clarification of what it is or who decides what is or isn't fine art... Was browsing through the Focus magazine, allot of what is featured is/or seems to be...
  4. H

Chasing exposure

It seems the further I delve into photography the more there is to learn, gone are the days of just Pointing and Shooting and accepting what the camera chooses... These were the days I would look at photos taken by pros and hope that one day I could achieve similar. Everyday I try to learn...
  5. H

1Dx desire (A cautious approach)

First I'll qualify myself, "I am not a professional", "I'm just a guy who likes taking photos"...(hopefully that will ease the mind of the possible flamers) About a year ago, like many people around the world I wandered into my local magazine shop for my free reading session; again like many I...
  6. H

Non Genuine LP-E6

Have been having troubles sourcing Genuine Canon LP-E6 batteries where I live in Pattaya, Thailand, like many things here the term ORIGINAL has numerous definitions...have tried numerous camera shops, even a Canon one ( have to say the worst service, product knowledge of any Canon shop ever)...