Search results

1. A

Couple of foals showing off for me! or just enjoying theirselves?

Wish I had taken more, but Watson my dog, is my constant companion on walks had to be restrained because of wild fowl
  2. A

70-200 f2.8 IS mk 2 with 2x extender

Just received my 70-200 today, to late to really test it as have been so busy, just know it works and focuses fast. A couple of questions, firstly is it any good with the 2x extender ( I have searched, this forum and others, Arthur Morris, birds as art on FM gets brilliant images with this combo...
  3. A

16-35 maybe 17-40

I am considering one or the other mainly for landscapes, but it could be nice to have f2.8 for the occasional indoor scene, there is a Canon cashback offer in the UK on the 16-35, still more than I would like to pay, but I have learnt in photography you have to pay for quality gear, my other...
  4. A

Filter kit

I would like a few filters, one to stop the sky, some for longer exposeres of waterfalls or seascapes, my main lens would be the 24-105, and would prefer something on the P system for other lenses. Budget of aprox £100, thanks, Alan
  5. A

Extenders with 5d3

Looking forward to f8 in April, I have the 100-400L and am wondering which teleconvertor to buy the 1.4 or the 2.0? Canon or Kenko? I suspect 1.4 is the way to go but would love to hear opinions and see some images that may convince me which is best. Regards, Alan