Search results

1. B

There will be an EOS M/EF-M announcement this year [CR1]

Canon leaked images for the press release again. Here are the EOS RM10 and the EOS RM50
  2. B

You can and will vote with your feet order, and so will other buyers. It's not the company that sticks to old technology that will survive. 2.5 years there was a lot of crying about the (perceived) obsolescence of the EF mount and DLSRs. Meanwhile I don't hear and see people crying anymore...
  3. B

If EF-M goes on: good. If they stop EF-M, there is room for something else, maybe better. Maybe RF-S lenses with a tiny diameter. Who knows. Don't cry after outgoing technology.
  4. B

Small white and purple dots - Canon R6?

There is some pattern in the location of the dots. Have you tried with different memory cards?
  5. B

Here are different ways to cool the Canon EOS R5, watercooling and more

According to theory, low temperature burn starts at 44°C for exposure beyond 6 hours. At 50°C the time needed to cause 1st degree burns is in the order of 10 minutes.
  6. B

Industry News: Sony to enter the drone market with Airpeak

What's the point of this 15 s video??
  7. B

Patent: Another stacked CMOS sensor patent

Chip stacking is a way to increase the ratio of photosensitive area of the pixels to the overall area of the sensor. This is also known as "fill factor". A higher fill factor contributes to the sensitivity of the sensor, because more light can be collected, and less light is lost in-between the...
  8. B

Go ad-free and more by becoming a Canon Rumors PRO.

You should ask for funding from Canon PR department.
  9. B

RF Mount APS-C camera coming second half of 2021 [CR2]

Your sermons are very tiring. Product strategy isn't theology.
  10. B

Teardown: The Canon EOS R5 gets an autopsy

Seeing the pictures, I think most of the heat load is conducted by the metal layers in the PCBs.
  11. B

Here is the Canon EOS R6

That would be funny - if it wasn't true.
  12. B

R5 Arrived

Congratulations! You are the first to report, and we are all looking at you. Do you feel the pressure? ;)
  13. B

Timeframe for next batch of R5s?

Many shops here in EU indicate August 13th.
  14. B

Share R5 delivery experience

Today is the day! We are looking forward to your reports!
  15. B

Share R5 delivery experience

That's not what people mean when they say "Get a grip!". ;)
  16. B

Tilta shows off a cooling module for the Canon EOS R5

How can you talk about material compatibility, if you don't know the materials involved?
  17. B

The Canon EOS R5 manual is available for download

I screened through it. Pretty dry reading without the camera. o_O
  18. B

When you compare cooling solutions, you have to consider the complete system. For air cooling you have to include heat sinks. I never wrote that Al pipes are not in use, did I? What was the working fluid in the aluminium heat pipes you found in your laptops?
  19. B

No, my friend, compatibility is the reason. I mentioned copper to let people who have never seen a heat pipe discover it in the image. You should stick to read what people write, not try to interpret their intent. Most people don't see heat pipes in cameras and mobile phones, because they...
  20. B

A7S iii overheating

Indeed, didn't realize what my fingers were typing... :ROFLMAO: