Search results

1. that1guyy

We’ve returned to the 26.2mp sensor in the EOS RP

Canon EOS RP? More like EOS RIP amirite?
  2. that1guyy

The Most Rented Gear of 2017 at Lensrentals.com, Canon Dominates

Sony has made huge strides recently and I expect them to take more market share from Nikon and Canon in the coming years.
  3. that1guyy

Off Brand: Sony Announces the Full-frame a7R III

Just curious why you keep commenting on this thread, only to make disparaging remarks about Sony and its users, when you yourself don't like or use their cameras? Bit pathetic.
  4. that1guyy

Off Brand: Sony Announces the Full-frame a7R III

I wonder if those complaining about Sony's ergonomics have ever even shot using the A7 cameras? Or perhaps they have really fat hands? I admit that DSLR grips are nicer in the hands but I've owned a Sony A7II (and will definitely buy this new A7RIII) and the grips are totally fine and usable...
  5. that1guyy

Canon U.S.A. Announces New Large-Format imagePROGRAF Pro-6000 Inkjet Printer

That's weird. I saw this same printer in our office the other day. They were bringing it in. How did they get it early??
  6. that1guyy

Arca Swiss Tripod Compatibility? So Confused!!

Thanks for the help! I will use a Sony A7 II with either a 28mm f2 lens or a 55 1.8. Not too heavy.
  7. that1guyy

Also, I wanted to add the Loha has a quick release plate, though it isn't arca compatible. Basically what I'm trying to is replicated in this video but that's with a different tripod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vym57nuB9uM&lc=z12kyhhiurqmibdtc22pc35zysyoch32h.1491789904431697
  8. that1guyy

I'm going to Europe next month and want to take this tripod with me. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IZ8XZ9Q/ref=crt_ewc_title_dp_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3SQ9A2U8AXEAE This is just a trip with friends and not photography focused, I'm not going to take a larger tripod. The problem is, the...
  9. that1guyy

Sony a6500 Announced

It's funny how people are saying that Sony is "finishing" their cameras and just calling it something new and that they are releasing them too early, like Nikon. But on the other hand, Canon waits several years before the next iteration of cameras, at least for some of the mid-high end stuff...
  10. that1guyy

Review: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV by Lensrentals.com

So many dinosaurs in this room.
  11. that1guyy

5D4 outed on Instagram?

the fact that it was removed is revealing
  12. that1guyy

Canon Says Q1 Profit Hit by Weak Printer, Camera Sales

How about weak products?
  13. that1guyy

Sony Bolsters Full-Frame FE Lens Lineup with New 70-300mm High-Resolution Zoom and 50mm F1.8 Prime L

Re: Sony Bolsters Full-Frame FE Lens Lineup with New 70-300mm High-Resolution Zoom and 50mm F1.8 Pri Sony introduces a couple lens and the Canon fanboy brigade comes out and and s***s on everything. At least you're consistent. If you don't like or use Sony cameras, how about you just ignore...
  14. that1guyy

Lytro is Leaving the Consumer Camera Business

Their Light Field camera was really cool tech. A buddy of mine works there and I got to try it. But it was pretty limited as far as I can remember. VR does seem to be pretty hyped up these days so maybe it's for the best.
  15. that1guyy

B&H Once again sued for discrimination

Insulting post removed.
  16. that1guyy

Sony finally offers big/fast zooms

+ 100000000000 All he does is insults people who don't follow his narrow view on photography equipment.
  17. that1guyy

Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Coming in April 2016 [CR3]

I read that the touch screen is only for reviewing images and not to change settings or focus, which defeats the purpose IMO.