Search results

1. R

RF 24-105 f/4L vs EF 24-70 f/4L

Hey anyone know where I can purchase a rf 24-105 L? They are like no where to be found
  2. R

Here are the Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip, Canon WFT-R10 Wifi Grip & LP-E6NH Battery

I am a NEW R6 owner, and I am using the older EF 24-105 with the EF adapter. using it in past on my 7d2 was no issue. but with the smaller r6 Body, this seemed awkard to shoot. I bought the BG-R10 today and Man what a difference in handling I was looking to get the 24-240, but I will wait now...
  3. R

SD Card for Canon R6

I shoot sports with my 7D2 and that has been jpg. I just purchased a R6 and 2 64gb Prograde cards. I see 1790 possible captures. in the camera I assume I need to double that Amount for 2 cards for approx. 3500 captures? I plan to try and shoot RAW now that I have a large buffer. should I...
  4. R

Canon r6 and apsc lens

well I have a Sigma 18-300 that I can use on my 7D2 and I have a olde 12-24 tokina Lucky I have all otehr lens are FF 24-105 and sigma 150-600 and 100-400. I was thinking to get the RF-24-240
  5. R

Canon r6 and apsc lens

Thanks for the feed back. I have a canon 18-135 I will try it. But most of my others lens are sigma. I have a 18-300 i need to try. I have a Tokina 12-24 for APSC. will try it too.
  6. R

Canon r6 and apsc lens

Gand I am a new r6 owner. I have the basic ef adapter. Can I use a apsc lens on the camera if I put it in 1.6 crop mode? Will this avoid venette?
  7. R

Err 50 on my 7D II with POP UP Flash..

Hello Yes I just tried the A+ mode. THe flash pops up and says BUSY! then gives me the error 50. I did use external flash and it appears ok. I will contact CPS.
  8. R

Adobe has released DNG Converter 12.4 Beta, adds EOS R5 and EOS R6 support

I used the DNG converter, to compare existing .CR2 files from my 7D mark II. I then compared that the dng was softer than the original. While it appears to have a smaller file size and would safe space. it does not seem as crisp as te original? Is this Normal?
  9. R

Err 50 on my 7D II with POP UP Flash..

Picked up a used 7DII as backup. Works great except... I tired to use the pop up flash first time today. and the camera flashes Busy MSG then I get the ERR 50 msg to turn camera off and remove batteries. I did this and with multiple lens and same issue. No issue with a attach flash. Guess I...
  10. R

Grid Display Canon 7D Mark II

Thank you! (We are to read a manual?) LOL Thanks again all set. Wish you could export camera settings and import to alternate!
  11. R

Grid Display Canon 7D Mark II

Gang, I have picked up a 2nd 7D Mark II as backup. One thing I am trying to set is the Grid Display in the View Finder. I tried to go down the list on my first 7D2 and make the 2nd one the same but I cant locate that option in the menu. Anyone got a clue what I need to select?
  12. R

Shutter Count Software/Utility

why does Canon not add this feature to the menu? its not like your giving away any secrets.
  13. R

File naming standards for DSLR and How to ID your backup Camera

Hey gang, needing some advice. I have a 7D2 that I had for several years. I set my File name prefix to my INIT's plus a # Example RB0. that way Since its hard to try and Identify the # of shots taken in a life time I increase the # after the shutter resets after 9999. Now I just picked up a...
  14. R

do we need 8K?

Hey I see the news of 8K coming in the R5? But doe we need 8K? do we have displays to show these? I'm not a video person so I'm just asking? Hope its not like that 3D fad
  15. R

Print Studio Pro and LR and Windows 10

Hey gang, ANyone know how to use Canon Print Studio Pro add ON in Lightromm CC classic? I installed the software but can not get LR to identity. Maybe I have installed in a wrong folder? Or do we need this add on for LR and the PRO-100?
  16. R

Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

If it Does have Both type cards I "Could" live with that, But I hope the SD is type 2.
  17. R

Proper printer stand/table for the Pixma Pro 100

Thanks for feed back I will look into this
  18. R

Proper printer stand/table for the Pixma Pro 100

Hey Gang, Santa brought me a Printer for Christmas. whew this is a Large printer (Wide) what stands/tables do other Pro 100 users use? existing stand may support feet but there is a 3-4 inch hang over. Just asking before I head to the stores
  19. R

Firmware: Canon confirms January firmware release for RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM fix

Question Do only certain EOS camera's allow the Lens Firmware upgrade? or does canon have a USB doc like Sigma?
  20. R

Canon releases new security firmware updates for more cameras

YEAH!! the firmware updates are avail on canonusa.com