2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

TheJock

Oct 10, 2013
Dubai
What a weekend!!! I took me days to recover from the muscle fatigue, the 3 litre beer towers didn't help with that either ;D
Anyhoo, here's a whole range of images from iconic people to the actual racing from a fantastic weekend, I hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• 995A8964.jpg
    995A8964.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 255
  • 995A9028.jpg
    995A9028.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
  • 995A9031.jpg
    995A9031.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
Stewart K said:
rfdesigner said:
Nice images.

Awful awful race.. just hope 2016 is better.

(I'm a Williams fan)
Thanks mate, and I'm feeling your pain, I'm a McLaren fanatic :'(

ouch!

I've got a feeling Honda will get it right next year, just suffering from an undersized turbo stuck between the cylinder banks which they could do nothing about this year, the chassis looked quite good by the end of the season.

Williams problems are a little deeper..

Upvote 0

TheJock

Oct 10, 2013
Dubai
RustyTheGeek said:
That's great! Thanks for sharing! What gear did you shoot with? (Lens +Body, etc?)
Thanks Rusty, I really should have put that info on the first post, sorry!
I used my 5DIII with the 100-400L exclusively, there are so many different settings as the light changes so quickly in Abu Dhabi that I left off the exif data, or I would have been at this thread for hours :)
I'm in agreement with all of you about the season overall. My biggest shock was seeing the American GP is in doubt next year, that was one of the major highlight races this season, it had everything! so i'm hoping that it goes ahead in 2016.

Upvote 0