Best Buy in NYC has "pro" cameras in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Buy in NYC has 5DIII & D800's in stock

And today when I was in there on my lunch break (i do lots of CE market research there, don't really buy anything ever)... they had a Nikon D4 up in the back cages? This is just odd to me. Didn't think this was a "Consumer" product. They don't advertise having it, but there it was.

They are an odd store. All their lenses are also incredibly over priced too. I can walk down the block to Adorama and much better prices. Not sure what the "Best" part of Best Buy is.

Upvote 0
Re: Best Buy in NYC has 5DIII & D800's in stock

pdirestajr said:
And today when I was in there on my lunch break (i do lots of CE market research there, don't really buy anything ever)... they had a Nikon D4 up in the back cages? This is just odd to me. Didn't think this was a "Consumer" product. They don't advertise having it, but there it was.

They are an odd store. All their lenses are also incredibly over priced too. I can walk down the block to Adorama and much better prices. Not sure what the "Best" part of Best Buy is.

It stands for best purchased by suckers who don't know how to comparison show.

On the whole, that does seem kinds odd. Guess it's for that rare guy who comes in and says "give me the best camera you have with everything, here's my CC".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.