BG-E11 in-stock $319 (free shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axilrod said:
Wow that's the best price I've seen on that, which is strange because everything else from that place is retail.

Not really, most of their stuff is similar to B&H prices. Sometimes a touch more sometimes a touch less, even for stuff like certain CF cards and most inks and papers, not just bodies and lenses. Filters and a few things are more typical mom and pop prices though. They had Nik software special last fall that had things much lower than anyone. Everyone had the Nik sale then, but nobody nearly to the extent they did. They basically have the lowest walk-in prices overall of any camera store that is still more mom and pop than mail order warehouse that I've come across.

Upvote 0
LetTheRightLensIn said:
Axilrod said:
Wow that's the best price I've seen on that, which is strange because everything else from that place is retail.

Not really, most of their stuff is similar to B&H prices. Sometimes a touch more sometimes a touch less, even for stuff like certain CF cards and most inks and papers, not just bodies and lenses. Filters and a few things are more typical mom and pop prices though. They had Nik software special last fall that had things much lower than anyone. Everyone had the Nik sale then, but nobody nearly to the extent they did. They basically have the lowest walk-in prices overall of any camera store that is still more mom and pop than mail order warehouse that I've come across.

B&H has pretty crummy prices. They still have it for $349 and it's not even in stock yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.