Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paras

C

csli

paras said:
Hey guys,

Canon USA: http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/subCategory_10051_10051_-1_29252 had the 5D MK2 body for sale (intermittently). There were some nice coupons out, but this morning, it seems they've completely taken the listing off the website. I wanted to grab one ... any one have an idea what happened or if it'll be back before the end of the month?

Can you share where to have the coupon? Have anyone used the CLP? It is $1580 with the CLP? It is about 10% saving over the lising $1759. How much will it save with a nice coupon?

Thanks,

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
csli said:
paras said:
Hey guys,

Canon USA: http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/subCategory_10051_10051_-1_29252 had the 5D MK2 body for sale (intermittently). There were some nice coupons out, but this morning, it seems they've completely taken the listing off the website. I wanted to grab one ... any one have an idea what happened or if it'll be back before the end of the month?

Can you share where to have the coupon? Have anyone used the CLP? It is $1580 with the CLP? It is about 10% saving over the lising $1759. How much will it save with a nice coupon?

Thanks,
I bought mine using CLP for $1407 about a month ago. Add any local sales tax to that. I look for old film SLR's at garage sales or broken powershots on craigslist to have just in case I want another refurb.
You can signup for Canon e-mail notifications and the send you a notice and coupoon code when they have a sale, its usually only good for your account.

Upvote 0
May 31, 2011
Mt Spokane Photography said:
csli said:
paras said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,
I bought mine using CLP for $1407 about a month ago. Add any local sales tax to that. I look for old film SLR's at garage sales or broken powershots on craigslist to have just in case I want another refurb.
You can signup for Canon e-mail notifications and the send you a notice and coupoon code when they have a sale, its usually only good for your account.

20% off right? Was that a very limited time offer for the 20 instead of the 10? Or were they making it up to you for killing your favorite pet?

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
jdramirez said:
csli said:
paras said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

20% off right? Was that a very limited time offer for the 20 instead of the 10? Or were they making it up to you for killing your favorite pet?

I have heard some people say that Canon dropped the size of discount on the 5D MK II from 20% to 10%, but I've also heard others who say they still get the 20%.
Some add the sales tax into the price and call it 10%, but if your state charges sales tax, you should be paying it in any event.

Upvote 0
jdramirez said:
csli said:
paras said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

I have heard some people say that Canon dropped the size of discount on the 5D MK II from 20% to 10%, but I've also heard others who say they still get the 20%.
Some add the sales tax into the price and call it 10%, but if your state charges sales tax, you should be paying it in any event.

I just ordered the refurbished 5d mark ii at 10% discount through the CLP. I have called in a couple times and they never quoted me the 20%. Anyway, I have to bite the bullet. After tax, it is about %6 savings off the Canon direct store list price. It is still a good deal I think.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.