Deal: Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Printer $59 (Reg $309)

rbr

EOS T7i
Sep 11, 2010
That's a great deal. I already have 2 of them and don't need another, but I might just get it anyway considering a full set of ink cartridges cost $120 and 50 sheets of paper cost $50. I like the semi gloss best though. I think it's a great printer for the money. I have printed several hundred 13x19 prints with it.

LDS

EOS 6D MK II
Sep 14, 2012
What gets me with this segment of printers is the built in non user changeable waste tank/sponge,
While I agree with you that these printers should have a user-replaceable sponge/tank, it's also true if you don't print very often they last long enough - still having to send a 20kg printer for maintenance is not exactly very practical...

cayenne

EOR R
Mar 28, 2012
Well, after looking it over and looking like I'm basically buying a package of printing papers with the printer and ink thrown in, I figured it was worth it to experiment with this thing.

I mean hell, I've spent waaaay more than that on bar tabs in an evening....so, why not?

Reactions: FramerMCB

DonS

I'm New Here
Oct 16, 2012
Canon Canada never has a deal like this. I can order from the US but I cannot get the rebate :(

DonS

I'm New Here
Oct 16, 2012
I contacted Canon Canada and asked about them doing something like this. They gave me a dumbass answer repeating what I told them, that this is a US promotion and you need to be in the US. I asked them to pass it onto marketing but they never even acknowledged I asked.

Oct 4, 2018
Am I going nuts? The price now is $369 - $250 = $119. Am I seeing things? Still an okay deal but the $309/$59 deal was much better!

cayenne

EOR R
Mar 28, 2012
Am I going nuts? The price now is $369 - $250 = $119. Am I seeing things? Still an okay deal but the $309/$59 deal was much better!
I've not looked....but it may have been a limited time sale....

I believe the adorama was the only site I saw with the $309/$59 and I just checked and it has gone up in price....

Glad I jumped on it when I did.

Mine appears to be being delivered tomorrow, so I guess to play with it over the weekend.

That and I got the xrite i1Display unit to try to tune my display.....should be a fun weekend....long holiday one since Colombus day is Monday.

C

TLN

EOS M50
Jan 31, 2013
Can anyone tell what barcode should I include to get rebate? one from outside package?

cayenne

EOR R
Mar 28, 2012
Can anyone tell what barcode should I include to get rebate? one from outside package?
Yes, I believe that is the one....most times rebates want that one so you can't as easily resell it a 'new', with the damaged carton....