Mini Workflow - Straight to USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
Is there a way to attach a USB stick directly to a 1DX or 5DIII and copying jpegs to it?

I'd love to be able to shoot RAW, do in camera RAW conversion, copy straight to USB stick ... Hand stick over ... No PC in the loop.

This is for very specific situation when clients/journalists/editors are screaming for a quick pic.

Easiest way to fake this would be to shoot onto a MicroSD card in a full size SD adapter. Then pull the card out and deliver it in something like this

Upvote 0
A

Aperture

Trevor said:
Is there a way to attach a USB stick directly to a 1DX or 5DIII and copying jpegs to it?

I'd love to be able to shoot RAW, do in camera RAW conversion, copy straight to USB stick ... Hand stick over ... No PC in the loop.

This is for very specific situation when clients/journalists/editors are screaming for a quick pic.

One way you can try is by using Eye - Fi card (http://www.eye.fi/how-it-works/basics) to move the pictures from your camera to the computer but you need Wi-Fi network for this.

If Wi-Fi is not available where you shoot and cell phone network is available then you could use your cellphone as hot spot and move your pictures from your camera to computer or a memory stick in your computer directly

I don't know how fast this setup will move the pictures to your computer or memory stick

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.