Photoshop 2020CC, some big improvements for photographers

privatebydesign

Would you take advice from a cartoons stuffed toy?
Jan 29, 2011
I know a lot of people hate Adobe, and that's fine for them just move along, but for those that don't it looks like the 2020 update/version has made some very strong improvements for photographers especially for selections and a good few other bits.

This video from one of my favorite YouTube PS teachers outlines the biggest changes.

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
Mar 25, 2011
I have problem enough remembering a few of the existing tools, now I'll have to learn some more. At least 2 or 3 I will use frequently, maybe more.

Reactions: Dockland

cayenne

EOR R
Mar 28, 2012
I recently saw the PS new selection tool update...I will admit, they do look interesting.
About the first major improved things I've seen since CS6....a couple of other thing but not much more like this level.

I'll be interesting in seeing if their PS competitors can add similar selection features.

cayenne

privatebydesign

Would you take advice from a cartoons stuffed toy?
Jan 29, 2011
And now we have Photoshop- for iPad as a free addition with the photogtaphers $7.91 per month subscription!

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
Mar 25, 2011
I did spend a couple of hours playing with the new selection tools, they do work, but as usual, not as good as the examples they show. My real world photos still require quite a bit of additional work to get a decent selection.