The top 100 images without Photoshop

RGF

How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
Jul 13, 2012
Valvebounce said:
Hi RGF.
I thought, maybe incorrectly that the no photoshop bit meant that there were no composite images, I assumed that they would all have been processed from raw with lightening and darkening as needed (maybe even a 5 stop shadow lift in there somewhere :eek: ::) ;D).

Cheers, Graham.

To me it means essentially the equivalent of a JPG. Compositing of JPG is okay but all images must be processed the same and taken as close as possible in time. Not the valley minutes or hours before the star trails.

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
MrFotoFool said:
The third one on the list has the people in color and the rest of the scene in black and white. So there is absolutely, positively no way that is an unmanipulated photo.
If this is a try of a joke please forgive me if I didn't get it. :-[
(Or you got me ;) )
If this is no joke please note that in this picture the temple is covered with grey ashes from a volcano while the people that went there later are NOT covered with ashes.

Upvote 0

brad-man

Semi-Reactive Member
Jun 6, 2012
S Florida
Maximilian said:
MrFotoFool said:
The third one on the list has the people in color and the rest of the scene in black and white. So there is absolutely, positively no way that is an unmanipulated photo.
(Or you got me ;) )
If this is no joke please note that in this picture the temple is covered with grey ashes from a volcano while the people that went there later are NOT covered with ashes.

Now that's just good comedy...

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
brad-man said:
Maximilian said:
MrFotoFool said:
(Or you got me ;) )

Now that's just good comedy...
Yeah! I know.
But somehow I couldn't leave it without comment. *sigh*
Hope, you weren't the only one who had a good laugh.

Upvote 0