Bikini on the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

slclick

EOS 3
Dec 17, 2013
ajfotofilmagem said:
TLau74 said:
Here are some of my candid shots while vacationing in Thailand over the Christmas holidays. Shot in Koh Larn island with Canon 6D, 24~105mm F4 IS. My favorite is the last one IMG_191-2.
Indeed, it seems that the woman is using bikini she stole her daughter 10 years old. :p Or maybe your daughter 5 years old. :eek: Or maybe she did not looked in the mirror before going to the beach. 8)
index.php

She should wear his but not the reverse

Upvote 0
Rienzphotoz said:
Lloyd said:
Typical winter day on Lake Austin surfing behind a wakeboard boat.
"Typical winter day"? ... isn't it cold there? ... nice pics.

We have had some significantly cold weather here this year, but nothing compared to the artic blasts that my northern friends have been suffering through. This last week has been in the upper 70's. You never know what we will get in the winter and I remember being able to waterski on Christmas in Austin on some years.

By the way, these photos were taken hand held using the new Tamron 150-600mm. I have yet to take too many photos with the lens and am still learning the best balance of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO.

Upvote 0

DominoDude

Certified photon catcher
Feb 7, 2013
::1
vargyropoulos said:
Really nice photo Menace, I like the various elements in the photo.

I would like to contribute an image from one of my shoots earlier this summer which was taken at my favorite summer birding spot. a few of the regular bird photographers at the beach were wondering why I did not come with my 400mm lens that day!

Indeed a really nice one! Lovely light and a truly beautiful model.
I shoot all kinds of "birds", and this one could be problematic with a 400mm, but that doesn't mean that one shouldn't try.

Upvote 0
DominoDude said:
vargyropoulos said:
Really nice photo Menace, I like the various elements in the photo.

I would like to contribute an image from one of my shoots earlier this summer which was taken at my favorite summer birding spot. a few of the regular bird photographers at the beach were wondering why I did not come with my 400mm lens that day!

Indeed a really nice one! Lovely light and a truly beautiful model.
I shoot all kinds of "birds", and this one could be problematic with a 400mm, but that doesn't mean that one shouldn't try.

Thank you for your comments DominoDude. I've shot portraits of my kids with the 400... you get some really nice shallow DOF. This image was taken with the 100f2.8L macro lens on my 7D. The sun was playing hide & seek with the clouds that day but it did give us a couple of moments where it was hazy enough to create a soft golden light

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.