Lovund, Norway
9Z5A14712.jpg

Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
gbchriste said:
A portrait shoot I did this past weekend. This young lady could easily grace the cover of any magazine in the world if she wanted to pursue a modeling career. But noooooo!!! She wants to be an electrical engineer. Go figure.

Intelligent, Smart as well as Pretty, hard combination to beat.

Also a nice Image.

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
eml58 said:
gbchriste said:
A portrait shoot I did this past weekend. This young lady could easily grace the cover of any magazine in the world if she wanted to pursue a modeling career. But noooooo!!! She wants to be an electrical engineer. Go figure.

Intelligent, Smart as well as Pretty, hard combination to beat.

Also a nice Image.
Hey! Electrical engineers rock!

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
gbchriste said:

Beautiful girl, beautiful tones, beautifully shot, so I'd say.....

You guessed it !

(I have a heap of stuff that needs re wiring ?)

Upvote 0
eml58 said:
Thanks Guys, Appreciated.

Shot Mala Mala South Africa March 2013.

1Dx 200-400f/4
Not the kind of guy you would like to bump into ... Great image, almost scary just to look at.
I may have made the wrong decision to sell the 400 f2.8L IS II, but it sure was the right one to get the 200-400 f4L 1.4x.

Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Eldar said:
I may have made the wrong decision to sell the 400 f2.8L IS II, but it sure was the right one to get the 200-400 f4L 1.4x.

I agree, I completely enjoyed the 400f/2.8 II, wonderful Lens, but the versatility of the 200-400 just works, when I'm travelling in Africa I really can't get my gear down to anything less than 20Kgs in my Pack, so it's always an extra seat to ensure no issues with Hand Carry, the 200-400 + the 400 + the 600, just doesn't work well for travelling, and in Africa putting a Large White into check In luggage is the same as donating to charity (I meant a large white Lens, not, you know).

Upvote 0