C70 videos on Canon USA YouTube

They are here (here = B&H) and will soon ship to people who placed preorders.
One way to determine if you'll receive one soon is to see if your credit card was charged.
I got mine from B&H last week. I had paid using PayPal credit - no payment or interest for 6 months. But the charge goes through immediately when you place the order. So even though I just got the camera, I will only have 3 months before I have to pay it off.

So far I'm enjoying the quality of the images. I only one RF lens at the moment - the 35mm 1.8. I'm waiting for the 24-105 4.0 and my EF to RF adaptor.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Sorry to bring up the subject, I have not figured out to the end, the supply of cameras has already started? Because I haven't been home for a long time and haven't been following my favorite site. I was on a trip, where I took many beautiful pictures, what I did not shoot, and nature and animals and cities. In general, I have a gallery full of two cards full of photos. I here I think maybe I should upload everything to YouTube and edit the video? How do you think? Only I need a quality converter. A friend advised using loader.to. I have not used it yet. Can anyone have other options?

Last edited:
Upvote 0