Canon Awarded Four Prestigious 2018 EISA Awards

Michael Clark

Now we see through a glass, darkly...
Apr 5, 2016
very "innovative". OMG! A system flash able to turn its head based on input from a position/gyro sensor. WOW! So amazing 21st century! 100% artificial intelligence of the highest order. Exactly what I was asking for all along. o_O

Although I do think it is a bit of a "whiz-bang" marketing thing, it does more than just gyroscopically stabilized positioning. You might want to read up on it.

Upvote 0
Apr 23, 2018
Although I do think it is a bit of a "whiz-bang" marketing thing, it does more than just gyroscopically stabilized positioning. You might want to read up on it.

I did read up on it. At the end of the day it is what I wrote. It manages position of flash head within a +/- 90 degree angle of users choice.

Upvote 0

Michael Clark

Now we see through a glass, darkly...
Apr 5, 2016
I did read up on it. At the end of the day it is what I wrote. It manages position of flash head within a +/- 90 degree angle of users choice.

It also does more than that. It can take test shots in rapid succession and determine what angle is most ideal for the result it is programmed to consider desirable without the user having any influence on what angle it maintains.

Upvote 0