Canon Germany Winter Promotion 2018 "Red Weeks" - from Nov. 1st to Jan. 31st

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Canon Germany has announced their 2018 Winter Promotion. It is called "Red Weeks", whyever that was needed.
It's either direct cashback or deposit for next buy.

Details:
  • duration from Nov. 1st to Jan. 31st 2018.
  • for cameras you can get up to 250,- € cashback or 350,- € deposit
  • cameras included are 5D4, 6D2, 7D2, 80D, EOS 2000D, M50 and several PowerShots
  • for some selected EF, EF-S and EF-M lenses you can get up to 250,- € cashback or 350,- € deposit
  • the 430 EX III RT and two LEGRIA are included, too.
  • EOS R and RF lenses are NOT included (wouldn't expect this until at least next year or 2020)
Further details here:
https://www.canon.de/redweeks/

And for those starting right away with body and lens there is still the "EOS plus X" promo running, see here:
https://www.canon.de/lens-promo/
During the last summer promo these two could be combined. Right now there is no info about this and the "Red Weeks".
Edit:
Both promos can be combined and you can get up to 1.250 ,-€ cashback, e.g. when you buy a 5D4 and an EF800L ;)

Enjoy your GAS.

Last edited:

Joules

doom
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
During the last summer promo these two could be combined. Right now there is no info about this and the "Red Weeks".

Enjoy your GAS.
Thanks for letting us know. Red weeks, weird name lol. I thought you had translated it, but it's actually called that. A play on Black Friday?

Anyway, the deals don't look too generous for the most part. 80€ back for the 80D... Last year when I bought mine in december I got 100€ back. And sadly, the 100mm 2.8L isn't part of it this time? I'm still debating upgrading my macro and waiting for sigma to move their 105 or 180mm to the Art line.

Interesting to see the M50 in there already though.

The last part of the description you linked mentions that it can be combined with the EOS plus X promotion.

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
And sadly, the 100mm 2.8L isn't part of it this time?
Last year it was. With a really big cashback.
A friend could combine this with the AC-Foto Advent calendar and got a really big overall discount over the normal street price.
If you are looking for that lens and if you can wait until Christmas look for the AC-Foto Advent calendar in December and maybe they'll have it again.
Just check this board again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0