Canon Pro 100 print size??

I recently converted to Win10 Pro ... and prior to it, had Win7 Pro ... during the print setup, there was a setting for 8.5x11 prints. With Win10, that option is not available??? it goes from 5x7 to 8x10 to 10x12, to 14x17 to 13x19 ...

I bought several albums for storing prints at 8.5x11 just because it's a nice size - and it fills the pages. Can anyone tell me if this is a Win10 issue, or some other setting?? It has a "letter size", but soon as I go to photo print, it skips itself to the 8x10 print.

I'd like to stay consistent with these display albums - as I show them to clients occasionally ... and editors. I'm a little tech-dumb when it comes to setting these printers, and can't always find the correct way to get what I like. I still have one LT with Win7, so can print from that, but it's one more step ... thx B

I'm using CPP to print from ... I process from RAW, then convert, and detail it how I want the image. Then, call up the print menu and it will not give the 8.5x11 any more since the switch to Win 10 ...

I have Photoshop too, so can print from it ... but it was very handy to work RAW right from that DPP and then print. And it's giving me what I need for these prints -- I use Photoshop when I need it, and DPP when it does the job, and gets some very fine prints ...

I'm just puzzled why Win 10 shifts out of 8.5x11 letter, as soon as I call the project a photo-quality ... if down sizes to 8x10 ... Can I work around it, YES, but why would I if it's just a setting I'm missing, or don't see ... stumped!! :(

Upvote 0