Cars cars cars (and some bikes)

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Upvote 0
Valvebounce said:
Hi Folks.
Some from the Goodwood Revival ‘Earls Court’ motor show, the first time a new car has been launched there!

My first view of the new Griffith.

I thought TVR had gone up in flames for the 666th time in their existence - didn't know they survived / revived again ;)

Valvebounce said:
Another lovely lady TVR! ;D

Cheers, Graham.

Period cars and period ladies (i.e. including the TVR's ;))... V. nice Graham!

Wiebe.

Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2013
Valve bounce,
With all the fancy cars and fast ones here in this thread, I feel I'm out of league 8), but it' just fun to throw in an old antique, just to be different.
It had "Commer" model on the front. The spoke wheel (full shot below) really belong in an era well before my time.
This was shot near Adelaide, Australia, in the middle of nowhere, and the place (museum) served instant coffee only! A real throw back when flat white is the norm :'(.
Thanks for the comment.
-r

Valvebounce said:
Hi lion rock.
I don’t think you need to apologise for a couple of nice shots of an old truck (is it an International?) and I wouldn’t mind betting that old wooden spoke wheel is truer than many modern alloys! :)

Cheers, Graham.

lion rock said:
Car display of another kind. Sorry.
-r

Attachments

• s-3526.JPG
    s-3526.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 149
Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Kieth.
Nice timing! You might say the driver was in the hot seat? :)
Not the shot I was expecting when the title appeared, I had something much smaller in mind! ::)

Nice shot of the ‘rod, I really don’t get the gasser in the background though it looks nicely done!

Cheers, Graham.

KeithBreazeal said:
Hot wheels

KeithBreazeal said:
Motherlode Cruise 2013 1954 © Keith Breazeal

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi lion rock.
Thanks for the clarification, the car looks somewhat sad, rusting in peace!
I really like places like that, a museum as a museum of a different time?
Plus I’d sooner have instant than many exotic grinds of fresh!

Cheers, Graham.

lion rock said:
Valve bounce,
With all the fancy cars and fast ones here in this thread, I feel I'm out of league 8), but it' just fun to throw in an old antique, just to be different.
It had "Commer" model on the front. The spoke wheel (full shot below) really belong in an era well before my time.
This was shot near Adelaide, Australia, in the middle of nowhere, and the place (museum) served instant coffee only! A real throw back when flat white is the norm :'(.
Thanks for the comment.
-r

Valvebounce said:
Hi lion rock.
I don’t think you need to apologise for a couple of nice shots of an old truck (is it an International?) and I wouldn’t mind betting that old wooden spoke wheel is truer than many modern alloys! :)

Cheers, Graham.

lion rock said:
Car display of another kind. Sorry.
-r

Upvote 0