Crowdsourced R5 Shipment Tracker

Would Tom, JP and Rusty from the spreadsheet be able to message me on here, or can someone point me in their direction. I received this email from B&H today and I’d like to go back to B&H with proof that what they’re saving isn’t true.
I'm in the same boat, ordered 8/3 but still on backordered status. I emailed them asking why they sent out R5's to ppl who ordered in September but they insist that orders are filled in the order received. Meanwhile Adorama had R6's in stock briefly on Thursday morning so I ordered one and it arrived yesterday, debating on if I need the R5 anymore since I'm primarily a stills shooter and mostly portraits. I've always been a "better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" kind of guy, so yeah...any word from B&H?

Upvote 0
I'm in the same boat, ordered 8/3 but still on backordered status. I emailed them asking why they sent out R5's to ppl who ordered in September but they insist that orders are filled in the order received. Meanwhile Adorama had R6's in stock briefly on Thursday morning so I ordered one and it arrived yesterday, debating on if I need the R5 anymore since I'm primarily a stills shooter and mostly portraits. I've always been a "better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" kind of guy, so yeah...any word from B&H?

I emailed them back a "lengthy" (but kind! I try to be as nice and understanding to retail as possible since I used to work in it myself) email, and I've still been trying to get ahold of someone with more concrete evidence than just anecdote, but no luck so far.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0