Cruise Liner send off in style.

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Matthew.
Nice shot, if you know the Mayflower Park, I was roughly where the road turns away from the water to leave, may have been slightly more towards the ice cream van! :) mmmmm ice cream! :)

Cheers, Graham.

dhr90 said:
Not sure what the liners were, taken while waiting for a bonfire display in 2015. From possibly the very same spot Graham stood to take his in the first post!

Upvote 0
Valvebounce said:
Hi Matthew.
Nice shot, if you know the Mayflower Park, I was roughly where the road turns away from the water to leave, may have been slightly more towards the ice cream van! :) mmmmm ice cream! :)

Cheers, Graham.

Thanks :) Not quite the same place then, I was about halfway along the pier where the RedJet departs from. Always a great choice to capture fireworks with reflections over the water :)

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Matthew.
Sounds like you were quite close to visiting the island then! Do you ever come over here?

Cheers, Graham.

dhr90 said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Matthew.

Cheers, Graham.

Thanks :) Not quite the same place then, I was about halfway along the pier where the RedJet departs from. Always a great choice to capture fireworks with reflections over the water :)

Upvote 0
Valvebounce said:
Hi Matthew.
Sounds like you were quite close to visiting the island then! Do you ever come over here?

Cheers, Graham.

dhr90 said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Matthew.

Cheers, Graham.

I have been over a few times over the years, we usually go view the Lymington Ferry though. Can't resist a trip to the Needles.

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Matthew.
Yes the Needles are good, but the battery, a longish walk or an expensive bus ride (no public vehicular access) above the Needles is much more interesting especially when you get to the rocket engine range!

Cheers, Graham.

dhr90 said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Matthew.

Cheers, Graham.

dhr90 said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Matthew.

Cheers, Graham.

I have been over a few times over the years, we usually go view the Lymington Ferry though. Can't resist a trip to the Needles.

Upvote 0