Dogs in FLIGHT (DIF)

I take a lot of action pics of dogs and some of my favourite are when they are off the ground. I've been meaning to start this post for sometime and finally got around to it as it's raining outside..! Here are a few of mine...

Share your DIF shots here..!

Attachments

• IMG_2006.jpg
    IMG_2006.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_6050.jpg
    IMG_6050.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_2812.jpg
    IMG_2812.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: 2 users
martinslade said:
IglooEater said:
Beautiful shots guys!

I have to admit, the title of this thread made me have to look twice to make sure I read correctly ;)

Thanks... hopefully it will get some more interest... I bet there's some great DIF pics out there waiting to be posted...

I hope so! I try to keep telling myself I don't want a dog, but whenever I see one, my heartstrings are jerked. Oh bother.

Upvote 0
IglooEater said:
martinslade said:
IglooEater said:
Beautiful shots guys!

I have to admit, the title of this thread made me have to look twice to make sure I read correctly ;)

Thanks... hopefully it will get some more interest... I bet there's some great DIF pics out there waiting to be posted...

I hope so! I try to keep telling myself I don't want a dog, but whenever I see one, my heartstrings are jerked. Oh bother.

I get my dog fix by playing with and photographing other peoples dogs as I'm not a dog owner. I have photographed many hundreds over the past couple of years. It's cheaper than owning your own and I get to sell a few pics too..! Have a look here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/martinslade/albums

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2012
Canada
martinslade said:
I take a lot of action pics of dogs and some of my favourite are when they are off the ground. I've been meaning to start this post for sometime and finally got around to it as it's raining outside..! Here are a few of mine...

Great shots! I love the German Short-Haired Pointer in the second one. Such beautiful and incredible dogs.

Here's my boy, Indy.

Attachments

• Indy Flying.jpg
    Indy Flying.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 910
  • Indy Takeoff.jpg
    Indy Takeoff.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 993
Upvote 0
R1-7D said:
martinslade said:

Great shots! I love the German Short-Haired Pointer in the second one. Such beautiful and incredible dogs.

Here's my boy, Indy.

What a bounder... love the ears..!

Upvote 0