Love it, Maximilian. Thank you for sharing one of Mother Natures stories!I promised you a story and here it is. Sorry for the delay but it took me some time to decide for the right pics and pp them.
I'd call the story:
The quarrel over the spooky honeymoon suite
- Pic: A four-spot was residing well at a good perch.
- Pic: When it went for hunting a couple of red-eyed damselflies (erythromma najas) decided to make it their honeymoon suite.
But they had another guest: a white exuvia! how spooky, isn't it?
- Pic: When four-spot came back it was really angry.
- Pic: First it was wheeling over the honeymoon suite.
- Pic: Then it decided to land - threatening the red-eyes.
- Pic: But in the end they decided, that the honeymoon suite was overcrowded and left.
And four-spot was alone again with its exuvia "friend".
1 View attachment 198515 2 View attachment 198516 3 View attachment 198517
4 View attachment 198518 5 View attachment 198519 6 View attachment 198520